Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Dinner, the beach, and something you never would h

We went to a place called the Siete. Amber, Leah, and I got a table and sat down, looking at the menu. We ordered our drinks first.

“We have to go see Marilyn Manson this summer.” Leah said smiling. I looked at her weird.
“What I love his music!” She said defending herself.

“You just don’t seem like the type of person to listen to him.” I said taking a sip of my Guinness.

“You don’t seem like the type of person to listen to rap.” She replied. I rolled my eyes. Soon, our food came and we began to eat.

“So, do you want to come with me and a few friends to see Marilyn Manson?” she asked me.

“Why not. When is it?” I asked.

“July 10.” She said. I nodded. The rest of the dinner we talked about random stuff. After dinner, we decided to head down to the beach to hang out.

“We’re going on tour with Metallica.” I said. Leah and amber both stared at me with their mouths open. I laughed.

“Are you serious?” Leah asked. I nodded.
“Oh my god! That is so awesome! When are you guys leaving?” She asked.

“June 20th through the 27th.” I replied. She nodded.

“Wait, Kane get’s his cast of the 23rd. How is he gonna get it off without matt or Val here?” She questioned.

“Val is staying here.” I said. She nodded again.

After about five more minutes, we decided to head back to the hotel. The girls went back to their room and I went to mine. I threw my room key and phone on the table that was in there. I dug through my suitcase for some mesh shorts. I put on some billabong one’s with a Volcom black wife beater. I sighed and sat down on my bed, looking out at the ocean. My phone started ringing. I sighed and got up.

Me-Hello?
Gena-Zacky, please talk to me.
Me-Why the fuck should I Gena!
Gena-I’m sorry! I’m so fucking stupid. I really do love you Zacky. It’s just you being gone on tour all the time…
Me-That doesn’t give you a reason to sleep with other guys gena. You really did hurt me.
She started to cry when I said that.
Gena-I know! I’m sorry baby just please, please forgive me. I love you. I promise this will never happen again. I love you and I want to be with you.
I sighed almost crying myself.
Me-look, I’m in Mexico right now. I’ll come and talk to you as soon as we come back ok?
Gena-Ok. I love you Zacky
I thought about saying it back and gave in.
Me-I love you too

I hung up the phone and sighed. I can’t believe this happened. Part of me felt really shitty and the other part was happy. I soon fell asleep.