Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Fun days

May 28, 2009 10:20am
(Leah’s POV)
Right now I’m getting ready for a day at the spa with all the girls. I’m hella excited. I’m fixing my hair just right. I walked out of the bathroom to see amber standing by the front door with her purse and sunglasses.

“Damn girl, you take forever.” I giggled and grabbed my purse and sunglasses and we walked to Val’s room where all the girls told us to meet them. The door was cracked open and so Amber and I walked in seeing lacey, Val, Michelle, and Leana all getting ready. Soon they were ready and we headed to the spa.

(Zacky’s POV)
Right now the boys and I are heading to the ATV tours. We pulled into a parking lot and got out. There was this guy standing there.

“Hi, my name is Steve Callaway and I’m the director of the ATV tours in Cancun.” He said shaking all our hands. We walked into a building to get geared up. We put on jerseys and pants, boots, gloves, helmets, goggles, and shin guards. We walked back outside to see 7 ATV’s.

“This guy is gonna have to ride with someone.” The director said pointing to Kane.

“He’ll ride with me.” Matt said.

“And what about these boys?” He asked pointing to Dylan and Cole.

“We’re 16.” Cole said. The director guy nodded and went over a few basic rules. After he finished, we went off to go tour the beach and jungle.

(Leah’s POV)
Right now we are all getting messages. This is so nice. I love spas. There so relaxing. We haven’t really done much yet. Next we’re gonna go get pedicures and manicures. I love spas.

(Zacky’s POV)
We’re all riding down the beach now about to head to the jungle. This will be interesting. we got to the jungleten minutes later and folled that steve guy through it.

"Look, a monkey." Jimmy yelled making everyone laugh. that how the trip through the jungle went. Jimmy pointing at random animals

(Later after the ATV Tours)
We all are heading back to the hotel to shower. We smell like shit and sweat. Not a good mix. I got into my hotel room and grabbed a misfit’s tank with Quiksilver shorts and Hurley boxers. I went into the bathroom and took a shower.

(Leah’s POV)
All the girls are heading to the hotel now. We had a wonderful time at the spa. I fell so much better. I can’t wait to see what happens the next few days. Amber and I got to our room and sat down, talking about our great day.