Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Untitled Title

(Zacky’s POV)

I stepped out of the shower and pulled on my boxers and shorts. I grabbed my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Then I did my hair. Finishing off by putting on my Sean john cologne. I slipped my shirt on and went back into the main room, putting my phone, room key and wallet in my pockets. I decided to sit down and wait til I hear any new plans from anyone. Sure enough, 10 minutes later, matt called me.

Me-Yo
Matt-hey we’re going out to eat, get your ass down in the lobby
I laughed and so did he.
Me-alright man
Matt-later

I put my phone in my pocket and headed downstairs to the lobby to be met by everyone else. We went to a restaurant I couldn’t pronounce to eat. The food was really good though. I’m not sure about what exactly I ordered, but it sure kicked ass. After eating, we all went to the mall to do a little shopping. After shopping for 2 hours, we went back to the hotel.

(Leah’s POV)

I got up to see who was knocking on my door. It was Cole, Dylan, jimmy, Brian, and Zacky.
“Hey we’re going down to the pool, wanna come?” Cole asked.

“Hang on; let me get my suit on.” They came in and took a seat on my bed.

I told amber and she nodded looking for one of her bathing suits. I went in the bathroom first, putting on my Volcom suit putting on billabong short shorts on over the bottoms. Then amber went in coming out with a billabong suit on with Roxy shorts on over the bottoms. We both grabbed a towel and followed everyone to the pool. We all got in and sat around talking. After awhile, I got out, laying on a chair to dry off before heading to the hot tub. I grabbed Brian’s iPod off a table and turned it on. Jamestown by the movielife filled my ears. I smiled mouthing to the words. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up to see Zacky standing there. I pulled one ear bud out.

“Hey best friend.” I said. He came and sat next to me.

“Hey. I gotta tell you something.” He said. I nodded signaling him to go.

“Yesterday, Gena called me.” He started off. “She apologized and I told her that I would come and talk to her when I got back. I think I might still love her.” He said looking down.

“Of course you do Zacky. Your just not gonna stop. Do what you think is right ok?” He nodded.

“Thanks.” He said standing up.

“No problem bud.” I said popping the other head phone in my ear. Kut u up was now on. I’m stealing his iPod. We all goofed around at the pool until ten then, we all went back up to our rooms and went to bed.