Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Back to Huntington Beach

June 10, 2009 11:00am
This wonderful trip to Mexico is over. It went by so fast but we had a lot of fun. We made it fun for Kane too. We took him to aquariums and zoos. He had a blast. We went swimming a lot and went snorkeling. That was fun. Now we are all heading to the airport to go home.

“Flight 673 to Huntington Beach, California now boarding.” We all got up and headed to the plane. We sat in the same seats as we did coming up here. When we finally took off, I pulled out my iPod. Before I turned it on, I looked over at Zacky who looked nervous as hell.

“It’s gonna be ok.” I said to him grabbing his hand. He nodded and laid his head back closing his eyes. I turned on my iPod and put it on shuffle, closing my eyes as well.

“Leah, wake up, we’re here.” I opened my eyes to see Zacky. I smiled and stood up, walking off the plane with everyone else. We went to baggage claim to get our bags and went outside.

“Who’s picking us up?” I asked randomly.

“Jason and matt.” Brian replied.

I nodded and just then, two big SUV’s pulled up in front of us. I smiled and threw my bags in the back of Jason’s SUV. Amber, Kane, jimmy, Leana, Zacky, and I went with Jason and matt, Val, Brian, Michelle, Johnny, and lacey, Cole, and Dylan went with matt. Soon, we were all back to our homes.

“I’m gonna go talk to Gena.” Zacky said getting up.

“Good luck.” I called after him.