Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Dinner

“Do you wanna go out for dinner tonight?” I asked her. She smiled.

“Of course! Let me go get ready.” She said going upstairs.

I smiled and followed her to get ready also. I went to my closet and got out a 7 Diamonds Harps & Angels button up l/s shirt and true religion jeans. I went to the bathroom down the hall to take a shower.

(After shower)

I put on my boxers and true religion jeans and did my hair. I put on my cologne and brushed my teeth. I put on my shirt last and walked into my room to see Gena in the most beautiful dress.

“Wow, Gena, you look so…beautiful.” I said. She looked up at me and smiled.

“Thanks baby. You’re looking pretty sexy yourself.” She said getting up and kissing me.

“You ready to go?” I asked. She grabbed her Roxy purse.

“Now I am.” I smiled and grabbed her hand, leading her downstairs and into my car.

I opened the passenger side door for her then got in myself, heading to spark wood fire grill. In my opinion, the best restaurant in Huntington beach. 15 minutes later, we arrived at the restaurant. I found a parking space and got out, going over to Gena’s side to help her out.

“Thank you Zacky.” She said grabbing my hand. We both walked into the restaurant and were taken back to a table by a waiter.

“What can I start you two off with to drink?” the waiter asked.

“We’ll have the Pinot Grigio, Campagnola.” I said. He nodded and went off to get it.

“This is really nice Zacky. Thank you.” Gena said holding my hands across the table.

“You’re welcome Gena.” I said smiling at her. Just then, the waiter came back with our wine.

“Here you go.” He said pouring it into our glasses.

“Thank you.” I told him.

“Have you decided on what to eat?” he asked.
“You ready to order?” I asked Gena before I said anything.

“Yeah.” I nodded and went on to tell the guy what I wanted.

“I’ll have the Porterhouse Steak.” He nodded and wrote it down.

“And I’ll have the Fork and Knife.” Gena said closing her menu.

“Ok, I’ll have that out to you in a few minutes.” The waiter said taking our menus.

“We’re going on tour again but only for a week, you wanna come?” I asked her.

“Sure, when are you guys leaving?” She asked.

“June 20th.” I replied. She nodded. Then we just randomly talked until our food got here.

“This is delicious.” She said taking a bite of her salad.

“Same here.” I replied. We continued to eat our dinner. We finished.
“Do you want dessert?” I asked her holding up the dessert menu.

“Let me see if I’m in the mood for anything.” She said taking the movie from me.

“Oo, I want the Seasonal Fresh Fruit Cobbler.” She said showing me.

“I think I’ll get something too.” I said taking the menu from her. The waiter came back.

“Can I get you two any dessert?” He asked.

“Yes, we’ll have the Seasonal Fresh Fruit Cobbler and the Chocolate Hazelnut Torte.” I replied.

He nodded and went off to get it. Soon, he came back with our dessert and we started to eat. After we were done, the waiter brought the check out. I looked at it. $115.00. That isn’t bad I guess. I pulled out a hundred dollar bill, a 10 and a 5 and put it on the table. I pulled out an extra 20 for a tip. We got up and left, going back home to have so ‘fun.’

(Leah’s POV)

“Night guys, I’m going to bed.” I said to matt, Val, Cole, Dylan, and Joey who had came over earlier to see how our trip went. I got to my room and changed into some Roxy knit shorts and Roxy tank top. I got into bed and turned off my table light, going to sleep.