Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Kory, Wolverine, lego land!

June 11, 2009 10:00am
(Leah’s POV)
I woke up and went into the bathroom. I turned on the water in the shower and went to find some clothes. I got a kiss tee and true religion shorts and went back into the bathroom. 15 minutes later, I got out. I put on my clothes and brushed my teeth. Then did my hair and makeup and put on my perfume. I walked out of the bathroom and went into my closet, slipping on a pair of Reef Krystal Star flip flops. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. Joey, Kane, Dylan, and Cole were down there watching TV.

“Hey guys.” I said sitting next to Cole. They all nodded my way and continued to watch TV.

“Well.” I said and got up, going into the kitchen. Val was cooking breakfast.

“You need any help?” I offered.

“Sure. Can you get the pancake mix and put it in a bowl?” She asked. I nodded and got it from the cabinet. I grabbed a bowl and poured it in there, putting water in there too. I started to mix it and gave it to her.

“Thanks.” She said taking the bowl from me.

“No problem. Is that all?” I asked.

“Yeah.” She replied. I just grabbed an orange juice from the fridge and going back into the living room to sit with the boys.

“Whatcha guys watching?” I asked sitting next to Cole again.

“The Goodfellas.” He replied. I nodded and tuned in. soon, uncle matt came from upstairs and sat down.

“Oh Goodfellas, I love this movie.” He said. I rolled my eyes.

“Guys, breakfast is done.” Val said coming in.

Cole paused the movie and we went into the dining room to eat. We had eggs, bacon, pancakes, and croissants. It was good. After breakfast, the guys continued to watch that movie. I sighed and went upstairs, grabbing my skateboard and heading out the front door. I didn’t really know where I was going. I was just cruising down the streets. I came across my friend Kory’s house. He was outside in his front yard with his dog. I went towards his house and got off my board.

“Hey Kory.” I said. He looked over and smiled.

“Hey Leah, what’s up?” He asked and came towards me.

“I was just riding my skateboard around. I was bored at my house.” I replied. He nodded.

“Did you hear about that new wolverine movie?” He asked. I shook my head.

“You wanna go see it? I have nothing to do either.” He asked.

“Sure.” I replied. He smiled and we got in his car and drove to the movies. We got there and went in.

“2 tickets for wolverine please.” He said to the worker. The worker gave him two tickets and Kory gave the guy a 20. We walked in to the lobby area.

“You want any popcorn?” He asked.

“Sure.” I said.

We went over to the concessions and got large popcorn and 2 cokes. We went into the theater just as the previews were coming on. I sat back and waited for the movie to come on. 5 minutes later, it finally did.

(After movie)
We were now walking out of the theater.

“Thanks for taking me to the movies Kory.” I said as we got into his car.

“No problem. What are friends for?” He replied starting his car and heading out of the parking lot. “So, do you wanna come back to my place?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said. We got to his place and got out, going up to his front door. We walked into his living room and sat on the couch. His little puppy pal came and jumped up on my lap. I Laughed and petted him.

“He likes you better than he does anyone else.” Kory said. I smiled.

“Because I’m awesome.” I replied. Kory nodded.

“So, how you brother’s leg?” He asked.

“He gets his cast off next week some time so he’s hella excited about that. Then he starts therapy 2 days after I think.” I replied. He nodded.

“I heard the guys are going on tour with Metallica.” He said. I smiled.

“Me, Cole and Dylan get to go with them.” I replied.

“Are you serious, that awesome.” He replied. I nodded. For the next hour we talked about how my trip was and watched a little TV. My phone started to go off.

Me-hey bro, what’s up?
Cole-hey, everyone’s going to Lego land, wanna come?
Me-sure, can I bring a friend?
Cole-whatever, come home now cause we’re leaving in a few minutes
Me-ok, bye

I hung up my phone and put it back into my pocket.

“Wanna come to Lego land?” I asked Kory.

“sure.” He said getting up. We walked out to his car and drove back to my house.