Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Going to Lego Land

Everyone was outside putting bags into their cars.

“Come inside with me so I can grab a few things.” I said to Kory.

We got out of his car and went inside. We walked upstairs and into my bedroom. I went into my closet and grabbed a Volcom suit and put it in a Nike string bag. I also put 2 O’Neill towel in their too. I turned around and realized Kory didn’t have a suit.

“You can borrow some of my brother’s trunks.” I told him. We went into Dylan’s room. He was in his closet.

“Hey Dylan, Kory is coming with us and he needs to borrow one of you swim trunks.” I told him going over to his dresser.

“Ok.” He said coming out of his closet with an army string bag and going downstairs. I pulled out some billabong trunks and put them in my bag. We both walked downstairs. That’s when I noticed Kane and one his friends sitting on the couch.

“Aren’t you coming Kane?” I asked him.

“No, I’m going over to his house.” He said pointing to his friend.

“Ok, lock up when you leave.” I told him. He nodded and we walked out the front door.

“Are you guys gonna follow us?” Matt asked.

“Yeah.” I replied going to Kory’s car.

We got in and waited for everyone to back out and leave. Zacky and Gena pulled out last and we followed them to Lego land. I turned on Kory’s radio and slipknot was on. About an hour or a little more, we arrived at Lego land. We found a spot next to jimmy and Leana and parked. We got out and I put the bag on my back, us following everyone to the entrance.

“I carry the bag.” Kory said taking it from me.

“Thank you.” I said. He nodded. Everyone got tickets and we went inside.

“Let’s head straight to the water.” Jimmy said.

Everyone agreed and we walked to the water rides. We went into the bathrooms to get changed first. Once we did that, we got lockers to put our stuff in and went to find a ride. We stayed at the water area til 5:30pm then went to change back into our clothes. We went to get something to eat next. After eating, we went back to the house to have a party.