Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Heading back home for a surprise

June 27, 2009 12:00pm

(5 days later)

(Dylan’s POV)

Right now we are packing to go back to Huntington Beach. I walked out with Cole and we went downstairs into the lobby to meet up with everyone. We got into these SUV’s and drove to the airport.

(An hour later)

We are now going through security in the airport. After we finally all got through, we went to find our gate. They were already boarding the plane so we got on. I sat in between Cole and Leah. I pulled out my IPod touch leaned my head back, slowly drifting to sleep.

(About 4 hours later)

“Dylan, wake up.” I opened my eyes to see Leah in my face. I sat up and followed everyone off the plane. We walked to baggage claim and grabbed our bags. We got out to the front of the airport to see Jason and matt berry waiting for us in two SUV’s. I through my bags in Jason’s SUV and got in, followed by Jimmy, Leana, Leah, Zacky, and Gena. He dropped everyone at their houses then dropped Leah and I off along with matt, and Cole who got dropped off by Matt. We all took our bags to our rooms.

(Cole’s POV)

I walked into my bedroom to see Kane sitting on a bean bag chair. He had his cast off.

“Dude I got my cast off! I’m Free!” He said standing up and walking. I smiled.

“That’s great Kane, I bet you wanna skate.” I said as I sat my bags on the floor next to our closet.

“Yeah, the doctor said I can skate in about a week or so.” He said smiling. I nodded my head.

“Oh yeah, I got Metallica’s signatures for you.” I said and pulled out a folder out of my suitcase and pulled out the paper that had little notes and the guys’ signatures of it.

“Thanks dude, I can’t wait to see them.” He said taking them and putting them into his autograph book.

“WE’RE MOVING!” I heard Leah yell from downstairs. Kane and I looked at each other and ran downstairs. Matt, Val, Dylan, and Leah were standing in the living room.

“Where?” Leah asked.

“Just a couple blocks away; it’s a bigger house so Kane and Cole don’t have to share rooms.

“Yes!” Kane said. Everyone laughed.

“So when are we moving?” I asked.

“Next week so we gotta get packing.” Val said.

Uncle matt called some people that delivered boxes and got a billion boxes sent to our house about an hour later. We took some boxes and started on our rooms. Uncle matt said he hired movers to come and move all the furniture and appliances so all we had to get was clothes and other stuff. About 2 or so hours later, Kane and I had finished packing our clothes, leaving some outfits to wear for the next few days, our billions of shoes, and other stuff. We took the boxes downstairs next to some other boxes. I guess uncle matt called Zacky, jimmy, and Brian cause they were downstairs packing up some stuff in the kitchen and living room. Kane and I went to help Zacky in the living room. Dylan and Leah walked downstairs with boxes and went to help Brian and Jimmy. Uncle matt and Val came down and started to work on the office.

(6 hours later)

Right now, everyone is over sitting in the back yard relaxing from this hard day of work. I can’t wait til I see what the new house looks like. Everyone is excited.