Sequel: All Grown Up

Story of My Life

Going to the new house

July 1, 2009 9:00am

(6 days later)

(Cole’s POV)
We are now going over to the new house. The movers are behind us. I can’t wait to see it. 5 minutes later, we pulled into the driveway. I looked at the house. It was huge. Way bigger than uncle matt’s old house. We all got out and walked up to it. The entrance was castle like. We walked in and looked around the living room. I only had two words to say about.

“Holy Crap.” I said. Kane, Dylan, and Leah and nodded in agreement as we walked around. We walked into the kitchen.

“Wow.” Kane said walking around the island.

“What do you guys think?” Uncle matt asked walking in.

“We love it.” Dylan said. Uncle matt smiled and walked back into the living room to help Val tell the movers where to put the stuff. We walked into the living room too.

“Go ahead and pick out your rooms guys.” Val said. We all ran upstairs to pick out our rooms. I picked out the one all the way at the end on the right. It was huge. I loved it.

(Leah’s POV)
I picked out the room across from the one Dylan picked and it was perfect. It also had a window seat that you could see the ocean from. I loved this room.

(Dylan’s POV)
I picked the room across from Leah and this room was awesome. It was really big too. I can’t wait to get all my stuff in here.

(Kane’s POV)
I got the room across from Cole’s. Mine is huge. Way bigger than my old one I shared with Cole. I love this room.

(Cole’s POV)
I walked back downstairs to see uncle matt and Val telling the movers were to put boxes.

“Hey, where’s your room so the movers can move your boxes up there.” Uncle matt asked.

“Last room on the right.” I replied.

He nodded and told the movers. They took my boxes up to my room. Kane, Dylan, and Leah came down and they told uncle matt where their rooms were too. About 2 hours later, the movers got done moving everything into the house and we started unpacking. I went into my room and started unpacking my boxes.

“Hey Cole, can you and Dylan go to the bed store and pick out two beds for you and Kane?” Uncle matt asked.

“Sure.” I said standing up. I grabbed my wallet and phone.

“I’ll pay for it.” He said pulling out his wallet. I stopped him.

“I got it. You forget I get 10 thousand dollars every month?” I said smiling. He nodded. He pulled his truck keys out of his pocket.

“Take the truck.” I nodded and grabbed the keys, going to find Dylan.

“Hey Dylan, we have to go get beds for Kane and I and I need your help.” I said. He looked up.

“Alright.” He said standing up and we walked downstairs and outside to matt’s truck. We drove to this bed store a couple blocks away and parked. We got out and went inside.

“Alright we need a king for me and a queen for Kane.” I told Dylan. He nodded. About an hour later, we finally found two comfortable beds for Kane and I. now we need bedding. I got the basic blue plaid bedding and got Kane black and red plaid bedding.

“Ok, your total is $8, 779.” The guy said.

I handed him my credit card. He scanned it and gave it back to me along with the recite. Two guys came out with a cart and put the mattresses on it. Then two more guys came out with a cart and put the bed frame on that cart. They put the bed stuff in the back of the truck. We put the bedding in the backseat and got in, driving back to uncle matt’s new place. We pulled up in the driveway and noticed Zacky, jimmy, Brian, and Johnny was here. Zacky and Brian were sitting outside smoking. They seen us pull up and got up, walking towards us.

“Hey guys.” Zacky said walking to the back of the truck with us to help us with the beds.

We all said hi. Brian and I carried in on mattress while Zacky and Dylan carried in the other. We took those mattresses to Kane and mines room then we went back downstairs to get the bed frames. Finally, we got everything in the house and we all started to set up the beds. Matt, Johnny, and Brian helped Kane with his bed and Zacky, jimmy, and Dylan helped me with mine. Finally after 2 hours, we got the beds put together. I put on the bedding and laid on it. I sighed and closed my eyes feeling myself drift off to sleep.