Dude Looks Like a Lady

This is about an arranged marriage between Mikey Way and Lou Smith.
Mikey's not keen on the idea of marrying a woman he doesn't know. He's madly in love with Alicia, and wants only Alicia. However, when he sees Lou he knows they could be very happy. But can he control himself enough to learn to love Lou?
Lou knows that Mikey had another girl and gives up on the marriage before it's even begun. She falls for Mikey at first sight. And she's frightened, not used to such strong emotions. She's not a very tolerant person, and fights with people eagerly. Can she control her temper and her fears enough to show Mikey she loves him?
Lou and Mikey get married - we join them on their wedding night. They fight. The day after the wedding she goes on tour with The Used.
The tour acts as a time apart to make hearts grow fonder for each person. But as things look up for the pair, cracks appear in the hastily papered relationship.
Lou gives up her career as a sound tech to spend more time with her husband and friends. She takes up a career that can be catered for all over the place: she starts her own label. To begin with only The Used and Frank Iero know about the label. It spreads to Synyster Gates and Zacky Vengence before Mikey hears of the label, Our Used Romance.
My Chemical Romance make appearances left, right and centre, The Used appear alot too, as do Avenged Sevenfold.
I think Alicia Simmons is an amazing person - I mean her no harm by this story.
I don't own My Chemical Romance or The Used or Avenged Sevenfold. I admire each band. I do own the name of the label and the logo for the label - but feel free to use them. Don't sue me if you don't like the story. Stop reading it.
This does have some explicit content, hence the rating.
Ness - I would write a story about us, but I don't think many would enjoy it! I love you, and hope you enjoy your read.
Oh, and the title has sod all to do with the story. Other than I like Aerosmith and I had finished writing a chapter about how Lou's not a lady but she is.
  1. Chapter 1: The Rules of Marriage
    A short little introduction into the lives of Lou and Mikey
  2. Chapter 2 : Finding Out More
    And so the tour begins
  3. Chapter 3: Meeting The Used
    Uhm, read the title? Lou meets her bosses for the next ten months - The Used
  4. Chapter 4: It All Comes Out
    The Used find out some stuff about Lou and there's just some random shit happening...
  5. Chapter 5: Saving Face
    It's a phone call or two...
  6. Chapter 6: 10 Long Months In 1 Short Chapter
    Yeah, I couldn't be assed with writing lots of chapters so this is a fill - you - in chapter.
  7. Chapter 7: Deal Or No Deal.
    This one's an "aww" chapter. If you want another story to read, check out "Romance On Warped Tour?" it's on my profile.
  8. Chapter 8: The Interview From Hell.
    Don't blame me for the sudden double spacing - blame the mods.
  9. Chapter 9: The Truth About That Picture
    I apologise right now for the delay, but it's not my fault. To make up for it have a double whammy of updates?
  10. Chapter 11: Awkward Silence? I Think Not
    Another "aww" chapter... ish.
  11. Chapter 11: The Consummation Of Marriage.
    If you don't know what that means; they have sex. Explicit content. And yes, I can count. I just don't like number 10.
  12. Chapter 12: Sorting Shit Out.
    This is quite a cute chapter... although there's torture at the end.
  13. Chapter 13: Learning About Mikey
    Mikey fights for Lou. Lou learns about Mikey.
  14. Chapter 14: Promising Starts.
    This could be quite an "aww" chapter... or you might feel the need for a bucket. I don't know.
  15. Chapter 15: The Start Of My Journey.
    This a kind of over view chapter from a later date. It is very short.
  16. Chapter 17: Not Some Much Marital Arguments As Sib
    Uhm... yeah. She loses her cool here.
  17. Chapter 17: Sexy Anger
    You may be feeling sorry for Frankie by the end of this chapter...
  18. Chapter 18: Lunch
    Enter Jamia.
  19. Chapter 19: Making Up, Not Breaking Up
    It's kinda an "aww" chapter... but there's some meaningful stuff (as meaningful as I get) at the end. I repeat I LOVE ALICIA. She's a fantastic woman. Don't hate me.
  20. Chapter 20: Go Back To Work Or Stay With Mikey?
    Lou has a desicion to make... but she gets the best of both worls as it is.
  21. Chapter 21: Thank God For Black Out Windows.
    Don't read if you're under 17. You'll go blind if you do.
  22. Chapter 22: Round Two Or Head Home?
    Now, one person complained about the amount of loving going on in this story. Remember that they are newly married [i]and[/i] they have 10 months apart to make up for!!
  23. Chapter 23: I'll Stay
    This is sweet. Or I thought it was.
  24. Chapter 24: Sticks Up Asses
    Yeah, more crap about how nasty Gerard is... sorry.
  25. Chapter 25: An Awkward Car Ride.
    Lou and Mikey reveal way to much info about stuff...
  26. Chapter 26: A Lou Reed Tribute!!
    Ummm... have some more story?? Sorry for the wait? Please don't kill me? It's got some drama in it... to try and keep people happy.... *backs away quietly into a dark corner*
  27. Chapter 27: I Was Thinking Just That.
    This is quiet a cute chapter at the end...
  28. Chapter 28: What The Hell Were Those Colours Again
    Uhm... it's a cliff hanger?
  29. Chapter 29: Celebrations Or Commiserations?
    It's kinda cute... a little scaring towards the end... I don't know if Mikey does like role play - I suggest you don't ask him.
  30. Chapter 30: SURPRISE!!
    Uhm, this is a time - jumper - chapter. Sorry... oh and for everyone who thought that Gerard would buck his shit up... I'm sorry.
  31. Chapter 31: "That's Us. The Best Of Us."
    This is quite short and sweet... might be a little too sweet. But having a baby is a very emotional time...
  32. Chapter 32: My Mikey.
    This is in Gerard's POV... enjoy. I made him a little bit evil - I'm sorry if you adore Gerard beyond teeniedom. I'm sure he's a great bloke who loves Alicia very much for making Mikey happy.
  33. Chapter 33: Second Anniversaries.
    Enjoy...
  34. Chapter 34: You Have To Go Away More Often.
    This is NOT PG rated. If you're under 13 don't read it...
  35. Chapter 35: Breakfast With The Ways.
    We finally move onto the next day...
  36. Chapter 36: The First Rose Fades...
    Uhm, this is the end of the pre - written. Sorry, I shall have more as soon as possible.
  37. Chapter 37: Sex, Sex, Sex.
    I won't be able to update this tomorrow, because I don't have a pre - written chapter point a), point b) I'm out from the ungodly hour of about half past six. In the MORNING. So forgive me, please.
  38. Chapter 38: This Beats For You.
  39. Chapter 39: The Night We Found Out...
    Hehe I enjoyed writing this. It leaves you a lot to think about... I guess.
  40. Chapter 40: Learning About Love
    It's a filler type chapter, I guess.
  41. Chapter 41: A Flight To Australia
    Uhm, well it's more... and it's soon. Hope ya like it :D:D
  42. Chapter 42: A Trip To Melbourne.
    hehe, this one's cute... I think.
  43. Chapter 43: Telling Everyone Else
    This is kinda cute...kinda filler...
  44. Chapter 44: The Interview From Hell.
    It's long as hell... and not that bad to be honest. These thoughts and opinions are mine. Bite me.
  45. Chapter 45: Thinking.
    Lou has some time out. These are also my opinions. Bite me. [b]Chapter before has been edited[/b] - go check it out!!
  46. Chapter 47: But Of Course: We're The Ways
    The aftermath of kissing in the rain... with some Chicken Soup Snorting. [b]Warning: Do NOT attempt any of the following feats at home.[/b]
  47. Chapter 48: What Do You Get For The Man That Has E
    Lou doesn't know what to get Mikey for Christmas.
  48. Chapter 49: If I Get Much Happier; I Might Just Bu
    It's In Mikey's POV - shock horror!!
  49. Chapter 50: You Still Rock My World
    A kinda fillery thing...
  50. Chapter 51: Christmas Eve and Christmas Overview
    A move - the - story - on filler.
  51. Chapter 52: Boxing Day Surprises
    Some unexpected guests turn up...
  52. Chapter 53: Blood Feuds
    This chapter came about because someone asked why it was arranged. Anyway; it sucks. Seriously.