Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 1: The Rules of Marriage

I was pressed into a corner with him assaulting my neck with his teeth and lips. I moaned softly pressing my hips into him.

He sniggers, “Someone wants it, bad.” I nod and press my lips to his; he gently strips off my silk nightdress and kisses my shoulders and collar bones. “You’re beautiful.” He whispers into the shell of my ear, making me gurgle like a baby.

“Nothing like you…” I mumble back as he slides two fingers into me. I groan at the unexpected feeling of his penetration.

“It gets better.” He whispers at my tensing. I lean back and raise an eyebrow in disbelief. He laughs softly, making me pout. He starts to twist, turn and scissor his fingers. I moan gently and smile at him.

“You were right.” I moan, licking his ear. He nods, and slides his other hand round behind me to squeeze my ass.

“C’mon, Ali.” He mumbles impatiently more to himself than to me, but I still hear him. I pull back and look into his deep chocolate eyes, suddenly alert. Any feelings of desire and seduction removed. I may be new to this, but I wasn’t a fool. His chocolate eyes weren’t focusing on me, but seemed a bit dimmer. As if they were focusing on something else. A memory of someone else. A girl called Ali.

I kept eye contact with him, pansy brown eyes staring deep into chocolate brown ones. One pair suspicious and disbelieving, the other trying to focus, “Stop.” I command, wriggling on top of him. He looks at me slightly shocked. I press my hands onto his chest. “Stop.” I repeat, slightly louder. I press my palms further down onto him, with more firmness. “Stop.” He pulls his fingers from me and looks slightly confused. I roll my eyes and take his long, thin fingers into my mouth. I suck and lick them clean of all internal fluids. His eyes widen and then he growls, pressing his hips into mine. I stop sucking on his fingers and push his hand back towards him. I slip out of the corner and gather my nightdress. I slip it on and walk over to the big double bed. Thank God it was King size; there’d be more than enough room between us. As I slide under the covers I turn to him once more, “Who is she? Who is this Ali?”

He looks more confused than he did before. “You turned me down.” He states, looking confused, like I was the first person to do that to him. Actually, being a world famous rock star maybe I was.

“Who is she? I’m not a fool, I can tell. And I can hear. I’m not deaf.” I repeat.

“She’s no – one.”

“Bollocks. Neither of us wanted this marriage. I know you were seeing someone else. I didn’t know her name but I do now and I can see that you’ve fucked her. You can keep fucking her.” I tell him, rolling over and turning off the lights on my side of the bed.

“WHAT?!” He shrieks, turning the lights back on.

I sigh tiredly and sit up, “You don’t want to be married to me. I don’t want to be married to you. It makes most sense if we’re only married in name and you can see whoever you want.” I explain as if I was explaining something like how to fry an egg.

“And you will do what?” He asks incredulously.

“I will go on tour with whoever Reprise sends me on tour with.”

“I meant what will you do about urges?”

I shrug, “I’ve managed this long without. If I find someone nice enough maybe we’ll see.”

“So I’m to be an adulterous bastard and you’re just gonna sit there and do nothing?!” He asks furious.

I think it over and nod slowly. “Isn’t that what most guys want?” I ask, incredulous.

He shakes his head, “We can discuss this tomorrow.” He tells me.

“Sure. But I have to be at Reprise with my case packed for seven am.”

“You’re touring with The Used?” He shrieks.

“I don’t know. All I know is that it sure as hell won’t be The Pussy Cat Dolls again.”

He frowns, “What are you?”

“I’m a woman.” I tell him facetiously.

He growls, “What job do you do?”

“I’m a sound tech.” I tell him, rolling onto my side. “Good night.”

“Hmph.” Comes from his side of the bed as he rolls closer to me and attempts to wrap his arms round me, I sigh long suffering-ly and wait for him to sleep before I crawl out from beneath him and take my pillows and a spare blanket down to the living room couch.

As I lay down I sighed. I wasn’t going to cry. So what if Mikey had another girl. I hadn’t known him a day. I can’t be attached already, can I?