Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 11: The Consummation Of Marriage.

I look up at him confused and frowning. He kisses me passionately. His lips bruising mine and forcing them apart. His tongue sliding past my lips and teeth to dance with mine. His hands slide to my shirt and gently pull it off, he moves to my bra strap and slips it undone and off.

My hands move from his hair to his back to his boxers. I run my hands over the rim of his boxers. His hips force mine back into the cupboards. I smile into the kiss and push his boxers down. I pull my lips from his and kiss along his jaw to his ear to his neck to the hollow of his collar bone. My jeans are pushed off my hips. His hands falter as he reaches for underwear that’s not there. I blush. He lifts my head with his index and middle finger.

“Commando, ey?” I blush once more, “That’s sexy.” He bites my neck hard causing me to groan and my hips to buck. He presses his hands into the cupboard surfaces and I wrap my feet round his ankles. My hips against his, my hands round his waist. There’s no preparation, just a thrust. I whimper. He stays still within me. Letting me get used to him.

I nod gently into his shoulder and he smiles, withdrawing and pushing in once more. I moan loudly and rock my hips with his. My hands turn to claws that scratch at his back and hips. I bite his skin where I can – his neck, his chest, his shoulders and his lips.

As our hips rock together, bruising and damaging each other we reach our peaks. I come first leading him to his. We aren’t loud, the pleasure is too intense for spoiling with screams. A groan and a grunt say it all.

I rest my forehead against his shoulder and he rests his against my shoulder. His arms wrap round me, ghosting over my tattoo.

“Those tatts are sexy.” He whispers into my ear. I smile and lick the shell of his ear.

“Flatterer!” He laughs and picks me up.

“We’re going to the master bedroom. We seem to have christened the kitchen, before the bed.” I bite back an acid retort and nod my head. “What were you going to say, Lou?”

I sigh and tell him, “The bed’s already been christened, and I would be hugely surprised if the kitchen hadn’t been too.”

He looks a bit defensive, “I haven’t christened the kitchen, before, actually.”

I nod and sigh, “Sorry. I don’t know why I slipped into bitch mode. Maybe it would be better if I got a taxi back to the bus now.” I wrench myself from his grasp and head back down the stairs to my clothes.

“LOU!” Mikey shouts, running down after me. “I want you, here with me. Don’t go. Please. It’s so quiet and lonely without you here.”

“Is that why Alicia was here?”

He sighs, “I’m scared of what we could have, Lou.”

“I’m scared too, Mikey. You’ve felt it before – I haven’t!”

“Why do we always fight?” He whispers.

“I asked the same thing last night, Mikey. You never fucking answered me. I’m a fucking innocent – how the hell do I know? We don’t even fucking know each other. All you know about me is that I turn up on the spur of the moment, like some crude things and that I love to hurt others.” I tell him, eyeing the marks on his body.

“That’s all I need to know about you!” He yells at me, his hands flinging up into the air in an act of desperation.

“I know less than that about you, Mikey! All I know is that I lost my heart to you when I first fucking saw you standing in front of that fucking alter, looking so pissed off I was terrified!” I shout at him, my gestures matching his. “Oh, and that you want kids at some point. But you don’t want mine, because you’re faithful to your one and only. And that’s not me.” I whisper more to myself and the floor than to him. I storm into the kitchen and begin dressing again; enshrouding my previously bared body in clothes, blocking my skin and my vulnerabilities from Mikey.

Mikey is still standing, naked in the foot well of the stairs as I head past to grab my jacket and Doc’s. “Thanks for the hospitality Mikey. And thanks for making me believe we were something more than two fighting children twice in a row.” I tell him, nodding slightly. He grasps my wrist as I pass to the door. I fall back and land against his narrow, but solid chest. His lips press feverishly to mine, but I pull back.

“That doesn’t work anymore, Mikey. It’s happened too many times.” I whisper against his lips.

“I didn’t expect it to work. I just wanted to taste you legitimately once more.” He tells me.

I frown, “Mikey? What the fuck are you talking about?”

“You’re running away again. We’re not facing these issues. You’re running and I’m letting you.” He tells me sounding and looking pained. “One day, we’ll end up divorced or separated. Like all the other Hollywood marriages. Simply because we’re spoilt. Because we can’t keep our lives private. I’m learning to love you. I want to love you. I’m beginning to need to love you. Can’t you see that? I couldn’t kiss Alicia, not because you were watching but because every time I thought of kissing or love your face swum into view. Then Alicia’s would pierce through and spoil it. It revolted me. I wanted my Lou to kiss. I want to protect you. I want to show you off to my friends, to the world. I want to proclaim you as my wife.” Mikey tells me, never raising his voice but holding me entranced by the passion he spoke with. His eyes burning sincerely into my own.

I open my mouth to say something back, but I’m met with Mikey’s mouth. Open as well, tongue slipping into my mouth and drawing me into dancing with him. He wraps his arms round me and we slowly rotate on the spot, like you do at school disco’s. I kissed him and knew that for that moment in time, things could work out. We could make it work, because he was feeling for me, what I’d felt for him for ten long months.