Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 21: Thank God For Black Out Windows.

The lights went up and the guys ran off the stage waving at the crowd and blowing kisses the kids began to meander slowly from the floor. Mikey and I waited where we were, knowing that he’d get mugged if we tried moving. I was perfectly content where I was anyway, wrapped protectively in Mikey.

After half an hour all the kids had buggered off and we made our way slowly backstage to say goodbye to the guys. We decided against going to the after party. I wanted to sleep and Mikey wanted me home with him.

“Hey guys.” I shouted over the impossibly loud music and the rest of the noise. Quinn caught sight of me and spun me round happily.

“You ok?” He asks on a manic high from the gig.

I laugh and nod, “Mikey and I are going home now, ok?” I pause, “You guys did great.” Quinn hugs me and nods. He lets me go and I feel another pair of arms slide round my waist. I tense slightly.

“Shhh, it’s me.” Mikey whispers in my almost bust ears, “Can you make out the song?” He asks even more quietly. I listen to it intently and can make out the singing on Pink Floyd. I gurgle.

“I love Pink Floyd.” I tell him bouncing up and down.

“Can you hear the words?” He whispers in my ear. I stop bouncing and cock my head to one side, listening intently. My eyes light up and grin madly, nodding. He laughs and pulls me close, rotating us again. He sings along in my ear, as I sing in his.

I am just a new boy,
Stranger in this town.
Where are all the good times?
Who's gonna show this stranger around?
Oooh, I need a dirty woman.
Oooh, I need a dirty girl.

Will some cold woman in this desert land
Make me feel like a real man?
Take this rock and roll refugee
Oooh, baby set me free.
Oooh, I need a dirty woman.
Oooh, I need a dirty girl.


As the song ends Mikey and I separate slightly to kiss. I grind my hips gently against his, making him moan into the kiss. We separate again and I eye Mikey naughtily.

“You dirty girl.” He pants into my ear as I grind against him again, sliding one leg between his.

“You said you needed one.” I whisper into his ear before licking it. His hips ride up my leg as I drag my nails down his back and he arches at my touch.

Bert’s eyeing us and wolf whistling. Mikey’s hands are resting on my ass, until he catches Bert and he flips him off. I grind once more against Mikey and kiss his neck. He moans loudly and his eyes roll back into his head. I smirk and drag my nails down his back once more.

“Let’s get the fuck out of here, now.” Mikey whispers into my ear. I nod happily against his neck, exhaling on his skin. He shudders. “How do you know what you’re doing to me?” He whimpers as I pull away and take his hand. I shrug in reply to him, grinning cheekily and wave at the bands. I lead him out to the car and hesitate about which side to get in. “I’m in no state to drive.” He whispers into my neck, kissing down my neck and wrapping his arms round my waist. “But my cars got black out windows…” I look at him shocked and laugh.

“You said I was dirty!” He kisses my neck in reply, pressing up against me. I can feel him press in the small of my back.

Please.” He mumbles against the hollow of my collar bone. His hands teasing my stomach, by drawing faint patterns on it with a feather light touch. I nod, and unlock the car, sliding in the back. I lie across the seats on my back.

He climbs in on top of me and I hurriedly undo my belt and jeans. Bugger foreplay. I pull my jeans, belt and pants down. I bend my knees and move up the seats to rest my head on the elbow rest under the handle. He crawls after me, yanking his own jeans and pants down. He clambers over me, rubbing me hastily, making my eyes roll back in my head. I run my hand down my body and move it to his penis.

“Fuck me.” I moan as I stroke him, teasing him as he teases me. He nods and takes his hand away from me, resting on one side of me. He bats my hand away from him with his free hand before placing that on the other side.

“Ready?” He asks I nod hurriedly and lift my hips up to him, offering myself up to him. He chuckles at this and thrusts hard into me. I moan and my eyes roll back into my head. His head dips to my collar bones. He sucks on them hard to try and drown the moans. I moan loudly as my hands play in his hair and my nails drag down his back once more. He dips his back into me, thrusting deeper within me.

The fact we’re in his car, in the middle of New York adds to the fervour of the moment. The lust and passion we hold for each other is increased by the thrill that someone might notice. The fact we might get caught. A bit like the thrill adulterers get when they fuck in the marriage bed, the adrenaline rush fuels the passion started listening to Pink Floyd.

I moan once, twice, three times feeling my orgasm build as I rotate my hips next to his. His next thrust causes my muscles to tighten round him as his hips buck. He stops bothering to withdraw and just pushes deeper into me, with each twist of his hips. I groan loudly, swearing incoherently as I come. He follows shortly after me biting hard onto my shoulder.

He pulls out of me and lies on top of me, his hands running over my face and neck, his head buried between my breasts. I shift my hips to hold his weight more comfortably and rest my hands in the small of his back. “Thank God for black out windows.” He pants into my ear before kissing me and nuzzling back down onto me to sleep.

Thank God for Black Out Windows