Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 22: Round Two Or Head Home?

I wake up about half an hour later, shivering and with a crick in my neck. I look at Mikey still fast asleep and smirk. I kiss the top of his head and stroke his hair.

“Babe?” I whisper quietly into his ear. “Baby? Come on, wake up.” I nudge him gently with my hands to wake him up. No such luck. I sigh and poke at his sides. He just wriggles away from them, still lying on top of me. I pull a face and stroke my hands down his back, “I’m ready for round two.” I whisper into his ear.

He nuzzles quietly into my neck, “That’s nice.” He mumbles back into my skin before rolling over. I move to catch him but he lands in the foot well anyway. “What the fuck?” He mutters as he opens his eyes and looks about him. “That wasn’t a dream then?” I shake my head and he grins, “I fucked you in my car?” I nod.

“At least, I hope this is your car.” I tell him, smirking. I reach down and pull up my jeans and pants. His hands clasp mine. I raise an eyebrow and he pouts at me. “Mikey, I’m sore from sleeping all funny. Maybe at home?” He pouts but nods anyway. He kisses my neck softly, as if to ease the crick.

“I’m sorry.” He whispers into my ear.

“I didn’t have to get you all over excited at the party.” He thinks back to the party and grins.

“I feel like a horny teenager.” He mumbles into my ear as he pulls his pants up. “Ya know, you’d go to a party, get shit faced, find some cute woman and fuck her senseless. Then leave.” I shake my head.

“I didn’t know. But I’m glad you had fun in your teens.” He laughs as I open the door and head to the passenger seat; he follows me to the drivers side. “We’re making Young Lust our song, right?” I ask suddenly as he pulls away from the venue and we start the hour journey to our house.

“Yeah, I think so.” He mumbles into my ear, as I shuffle closer to him. “I mean that makes most sense, doesn’t it?” I nod and snuggle closer to him, falling asleep against his shoulder.

I wake next morning, feeling relaxed and composed. I crack an eyelid and see Mikey lying on his side of the bed, looking very small. I sigh and roll over to wrap my arms round him. I slide my arms round his back to his waist, pressing my cheek against his back. I kiss the centre of his back softly, “Morning.” I whisper quietly to no – one in particular.

I snuggle back down to sleep when he rolls in my arms, wrapping his round me too. He kisses the top of my head, “Morning.” I look up at him and see his eyes twinkle.

“How long have you been awake?” I ask, confused by the twinkle.

“Not very long.” He replies, shaking his head and kissing my lips. I smile and roll onto my back, pulling him over too. He raises an eyebrow and moans as I kiss his neck gently biting on his collar bones as my lips glide down his neck. “You horny this morning?” He asks as I kiss his lips again.

“Only when I see you.” I tell him sweetly. He laughs and kisses me back. His lips trail to my earlobe and he gently pulls on it.

“I want you.” He whispers into my ear, following his words with his tongue.

“Then take me.” I reply, grinding my hips against his.