Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 25: An Awkward Car Ride.

Ray, Frank, Jamia (who came over after practise) and Bob all stayed for supper. It made me smile to see Frank and Jamia act all coupley. I think it made everyone else feel ill. At certain times Mikey would be very clingy and pull me into his lap to nuzzle into me. I found it disconcerting and I often sat there stroking his hair and mumbling reassuring things to him. About what, I’m not sure.

I think the point of them staying was to get to know us better in a structured manner. Except My Chemical Romance and structure aren’t words that mix well in sentences, so we ended up going out for supper; mainly because Frank and Mikey tried to cook for me and Jamia whilst we talked to Ray and Bob.

It all started when Jamia and I smelt burning coming from the kitchen and Mikey and Frank came running through with the phone and looking very guilty.

“What happened?” Jamia asked cautiously, getting out of the chair. I was already half way to the kitchen, picking up the fire extinguisher on the way.

“Frank was cooking the meat, whilst I chopped vegetables.” Mikey mumbled.

“I’d seen chefs light the pans they were cooking with, so I tried it.” Frank told her enthusiastically.

“Holy hell, guys!!” I shrieked as I threw the door open and sprayed the kitchen mercilessly with the foam. The heat was incredible. We’d need a new kitchen. Frank came in behind me.

“I’ll pay for the new kitchen? And Supper?” Frank asked and offered.

“You bloody better!” Came Mikey’s voice.

“That’s the last time I let Frank cook!” Jamia tells the world in general.

I shut the door and shooed everyone out of the kitchen, “In the cars. We’re going to get fish and chips and then go to the beach.”

“But…” Frank mumbled “I don’t have my wallet with me.”

“We’re going via Frank’s house first then.” Jamia tells us.

We all pile into Mikey’s car, with Frank and Jamia in the middle and Bob and Ray in the back. We were about half way to Frank’s before Frank piped up.

“Uhm, Mikey, did you spill a banana milkshake in here recently?” Frank asked.

Mikey caught my eyes and I diverted my attention, biting my lips and flushing. “Kinda.”

Frank blinked a couple of times and his jaw dropped, “I can’t believe you let me sit here when you had sex in here!” He shrieked. “Do I want to know how old it is?” Mikey shook his head, I give up trying to laugh as Frank shrieks and wriggles about. “They had sex in here this morning!” he screams.

I shake my head, “Last night actually.” I correct him, controlling my sniggers. “This morning it was our bed.” I pause, “Several times.” Frank pulled a face and shook his head, “We have ten months to make up for!”

“Shut up.”

“But…”

“Shut it!”

“I think it’s nice that Lou and Mikey are so in love they can share their sex lives with us.” Jamia tells the car in general. I spin in my seat and high five her. “Frank fucked me senseless last night. I’m still sore today.” She tells us.

The guys all pull faces and Frank flushes bright pink. “Thanks for telling everyone, babe.” He mutters sarcastically.

She flaps a hand at him, “Have you had a hot bath, to relax the muscles and then tried wrapping a warm flannel round your pelvis?” I ask, “It’s what my mum told me to do.”

“Have you ever had need to try it?”

I shake my head, “He’s always fucked me hard and then done it again so I get used to it.” Mikey flushes.

“We’re here.” He chokes out.

Frank bolts out of the car and so do the other guys claiming the need for a cigarette.

Ok this might go on hiatus 'cos I can't think of what else to write for it... So until then I'm sorry. I'm not stopping the story or anything it's just having a chance to catch what little sunshine Britain's going to have this Summer.