Dude Looks Like a Lady

Chapter 37: Sex, Sex, Sex.

I looked back over at the flowers and sighed, I hated the fact that one of them was drooping, and the petals were falling off already. I was sure that Mikey loved me less, already. He was just acting his love.

He came bouncing down the stairs and enveloped me in a huge hug and a kiss, “I missed being able to do that to my wife.” He whispers to me, as he presses his forehead against mine.

I smile softly and nod slowly, “I missed it too.” I kiss him once more, the kiss deep but soft, our bodies pressed close together and a smile on each of our lips.

“You know what else I missed?” He whispers into my neck, I shake my head, “I missed showering with you.” I smile and kiss his ear, nibbling on it gently.

“Dirty bastard.” I tease him, playfully spanking him.

“OK, people. You’re not newlyweds anymore! That’ll do!” Frank tells us, covering Lizzie’s eyes. Mikey, who’s facing the group, pulls a face at Frank.

“You wait till you have to go months without your wife…”

“We’re as good as married, man. I know how it feels.” Frank exclaims, “And we’re like that – behind closed doors.” He tells us, proudly. Jamia pulls a face and wraps her arms round him and kisses his neck, her hands tracing his chest.

“Not what you said on the doorstep.” She mumbles evilly. Frank places Lizzie in Bob’s hold and spins in Jamia’s arms.

“Don’t be naughty.” He tells her. I bite my lip not to laugh; Mikey and Bob don’t bother and burst out laughing.

“Someone likes it dirty!” Mikey squeals as I turn in his embrace and rest my head against his shoulder, burying my head in his neck.

Frank and Jamia blush deeply and my eyes widen, “You cow! You never told me!” I faux squeal at her. “All those times we discussed sex and what kinds we wanted and you never said.”

Both boys look slightly shocked and Bob backs out the door with Lizzie, mumbling about cartoons and conversation ratings. Jamia laughs and smiles at me.

“I never really thought of it… until I saw some handcuffs last night…and some dressing up stuff.” She admits to me.

I laugh and break from Mikey’s grasp to laugh with her, as she pulls away from Frank. We hug and sit at the table gossiping in whispers whilst Mikey and Frank back from the room towards Bob. “I’m worried now. Are they going to gang up on us?” Frank asks in an undertone.

“Not if we get there first.” Mikey tells him before outlining a plan to Frank. Frank nods and Ray returns with Christa just in time.