Someone Save her

1

They say that if you believe it, it will happen.
They lied, whoever said that lied.
She believed it. She tried. But she failed.
She has a more fucked up life then anyone you have met.
She drinks, addicted to painkillers, cuts herself, and burns herself.
Her head is full of lies. She gets so caught up in her day dreaming she doesn't notice what else is happening.
She wanted to think like someone else for a day, but now she is stuck like that forever.
Here is her story on her life.
Here is how she tries to overcome this.
Here is how a band saved her.
Here is where it all began.

Rewind about five years.

'How come you never ask me how I feel?' She screamed at her mother.
'I do. So, how do you feel?' Her mother said while making her daughter's bed.
'I'm fine. Thanks for asking.' She lied as her mother left.

She wasn't even a teen and she already felt depressed.
That's the day it all started.
That's the day her world came crashing down.

Fast forward a couple years.

'Here listen to this.' One of her friend's handed her a headphone.
'What is it?' She asked as she put it in.
'It's 'I Never Told You What I Do For A Living' just listen.' Her friend said.
'Jezze okay.' She said and with that she put the headphone in her ear and was hooked.

Fast forward to the last day of school.

'So, what are you doing this summer?' Her friend asked her.
'I don't know. Most likely the boat' She said. She was really sick of that thing. She actually hated it. She wanted to get rid of it.
'Dude, how can you be upset about a freakin yacht?' Her friend playfully smacked her shoulder.
'I don't know. I don't like water. I'll end up dying.' She said seriously.
'Psh, I'll save yo ass again.' Her friend was clueless.
'So, what are you doing this summer?' She asked. Not like she really cared but she thought it would be nice of her to ask anyways.
'I don't know yet. Family crap.' She said happily. Obviously sarcastically.
'Have fun. My family is pretty weird. I don't talk to them that much.' She stated.
'I can tell.' Her friend replied.
'Hm?' She asked very confused.
'I don't know.' Her friend gave her a hug and said bye.
'See you next year.' Her friend said and waved and ran off to catch her bus.
'Yeah. Hopefully.' She whispered the last part but waved happily then quickly ran off to get her bus.

Fast forward to the summer.

'Let's go.' Her older friend said already semi drunk.
'What ever you hoe.' She said as she flew do the stairs.
'Bitch please. Look at you. You're hanging out with kids like four years older then you.' He stated the obvious.
'Well, it's not my fault you don't have friend's your own age.' She replied very quickly.
'Nice, well let's go. We can't keep our ride waiting forever. Like you know how he gets. He's like bitches out on us.' She laughed on how girly he sounded right now.
'Okay. Let's go.' She linked arms with him and locked the front door then walked to the garage door.

Fast forward to the ending days of summer.

'Why the hell do you smell like pot?' Her mother screamed at her.
'I told you already! I went to a show and there were kids smoking there.' She screamed back.
'Bitch just say it.' Her mother spat at her.
'Say what?' She screamed again.
'Please, we all know you fuck around.'
'Mother! Who the hell do you think I am? Do I look like I would?' She screamed and probably was red a tomato from screaming so much.
'I wouldn't know. You're never home. And you hang out with a bunch of buys all the time. So you must be fucking one of them.' Her mother hissed at her.
'No I do not. They are my fucking friends. They fucking care more about me then you do.' She spat.
'Do not fucking curse in this house. And you probably have some random disease from them. Who knows what you guys are doing?'
'Mother, you yell at me when I'm home and for having no friends, then when I go out you yell at me for going out.'
'Well you always go out with those guys. Why don't you have some girlfriend's?'
'I do. It's just that no of them drive so they can't pick me up.' And with that she left and as on cue her father walked into the house.

Fast forward to the school year.

'Hi, I've seen you around school but I didn't talk to you-' She just kept on talking about pointless stuff. She stopped talking and stared blankly at the other girl.
'Hi?' She said and raised the volume on her I-Pod.
'What are you listening to?' The girl asked.

She just held up her I-Pod in her face. She made some remark about how she likes that band. She just gave her the thumbs up sign. This was going to be one hell of a year she thought. She looked around the courtyard to see if she could see at least one familiar face. Or at least one she didn't hate. That mission was failed. She looked up and saw the girl still standing there.

'Yes?' She asked very confused why she was still there.
'I asked you a question.' She said bluntly.
'Oh. What was it?' She asked trying to think if she remember it.
'How long have you listened to them?' She asked.
'Oh, for a couple years. Since like the beginning of 6th grade.' She stated.
'That's pretty cool. I got into them last year' She said.
'Mmkay. Oh hay we have to get going they opened the doors.' And with that she took off leaving the girl behind very confused.