Marcie Sighed

Welcome To Her World

Marcie sighed, as again she tried to leave. It was the same thing everyday, but she could never bring herself to leave him. He was so different, when they were together. Why, she wondered did it always have to be like this. She rubbed her eyes, as they opened to begin the lie, she called life. She removed his arm carefully, so she didn't disturb him, off of her. She walked to her dresser to pick an outfit, beginning the routine.
She walked into the beautiful bathroom, decorated with black and white tile designs, a black marble counter with a stainless steel sink placing itself as if to make the counter interesting. She placed her clothing lightly on the counter, and removed her two towels from the rack and placed them atop the edge of her shower wall.

The shower was a three blurred glass sides, with a black and white tile mosaic on the far side of the shower. She removed her shirt, then pants, then underwear, finally socks. She placed them carelessly into the hamper, the top was left open. She opened one of the glass doors to the entrance of the shower, and turned the shiny knob two the furthest right. She sat on the toilet, and watched as the steam rose up. She wiped, and flushed, then finally entering the shower. First she sunk to the bottom of the tub, where the smaller faucet was located. She turned the knob to the left at approximately, the middle. She let the tub lightly fill, and then rose up. She pushed the tiny button, starting her shower. First she washed her face, followed by a mixture of three shampoos, lathered both and rinsed. Then she washed her face using another facial soap, and a mixture of three other shampoos, lathered and rinsed. She then shaved her underarms, and mixed the two facial soaps to form, a stronger one. Then she applied her two conditioners, combed her multicoloured hair, and rinsed. Whilst, the water is running she grabs one of the two towels, flips her head down, and wraps it around her head. She then takes the second towel and wraps it around her body, carefully as though, not to hit the running water from the shower head.
Marcie then turns off the shower, and gets out of the shower carefully, so she won't fall. She dried her body, then carelessly letting the towel drop to the floor.

Marcie pulled her underwear from the pile, and carefully put one leg in at a time and pulled up. She carefully hooked the tiny 32-B bra. She put on the black leggings from Macy's, the only place to get leggings besides wet seal in her mind. She pulled a long plain white tee over her thin frail body. Then put her infamous black tee that says 'My Boyfriend Is Cuter'. She began to brush her hair, and blew it dry. She put on bright sparkly pink eye shadow, and black eyeliner. Then she heard the familiar groaning noise she heard almost every morning.

"Aspirins on the night stand, with a glass of water. Get up and dressed, we have breakfast with your brother." She yells to her now awake boyfriend, still groaning.

Oh yes, Marcie Lucia Vernan is dating the infamous little Jacob Alan Ross. Yes, it's his little brother. Jake's not all he's cracked up to be, because behind closed doors secrets are kept. So now she's got to get him ready, and now she's ready. Marcie throws some random tight band shirt, and skinny jeans at him.
"GET UP!" She yells annoyed. "I got your clothing, now hurry the fuck up. You know how bitchy Ryry gets if we are fucking late."

He picks up his stuff and is ready in a flash. He runs into the bathroom to do his hair and makeup. Finally they are both ready for breakfast, but they aren't. She picks up her EnV and he picks up his Sidekick. Now they are both ready, wait no. She picks up her iPod, and iPod touch, he picks up his iPod and iPod touch. They both have matching engravings on both. They are finally ready for the day. They hurry out the door into her car. She turns on the demo to what will be Panic's first single. She pulls out her phone, and plugs in the blue tooth headset in her car to her phone.

"Can we move along here?" Jake asks, annoyingly.

"Don't bitch, it's not like you want to go." She replies.

He rolls his eyes, as they pull out of the parking lot. She wonders how she ever got stuck with an asshole, and living in Vegas. She's a Brit, born and raised until she was 16, when she was bumped to New York. She loves it there. It's so fast past like she is, and she belonged there. She hasn't lost her British accent, but has gained a Brooklyn accent. As traffic in Vegas is always a bitch, she drums her fingers inconsistently on the steering wheel. Her phone begins to ring, and London Beckoned is playing.

"Brenny-bear, doll what's up?" She says coolly, as Jake's eyebrow's raise.

"Yes, doll we are on the way," She pauses. "Chill, Urie wear's RyryRo?"

"Thank you. Ryry what's with Brenny-Bear?"

"Oh, tell him it's the traffic." She nods her head.

"Uh-uh, we'll be there in 10. Uh-uh. Love you too. Kisses taa." She hangs up.

"What's the matter?" She turns to her boyfriend.

"The pet names, I hate them." He mutters, jealousy tint his Blue-Gray eyes.

"Jakie-poo hush, I give pet names to the world."

"I know, but I still hate them." She kisses his lips, lightly.

"I'm with you, remember." He looks visibly reassured.

"Love, what are your plans today?"

"Lunch, with your sister Lauren, Jac, Audrey, and Hanna. Then shopping. Then home to you. Then I chill for the night."

"Oh, I have a party tonight."

"Like always," She sighs.

"Babe,"

"Just go to your party, aspirin and water will be waiting by your bed." She replies, innocently.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been awhile since I've written one of these.
I love honest comments.
I'll work on writing moree.
I forgot how much I love writing, and hearing people's feedback.
Love Tabbie.