I Love You, I Love You Not

Ch 4.

MIKEY'S P.O.V.

I left the room thinking about what that guy said. Frank went out with a guy named Gerard. My brother's name is Gerard. My brother is bi. hmmm. See, Gerard has went to public schools around here for as long as i can remember. So im new here and he isn't. I never new any of his friends. They never came over. He always was off to there house. Me and Gerard arn't that close. I dont beilive he went out with Frank. Because I dont believe Frank is gay. I think he would have told me. But on the other hand i havn't told Frank I was Bi yet. Hmmm. Maybe i should just talk to him.

I went off to nest period and sat next to Frank like usual. I couldn't wait to ask Frank so I wrote him a note.

Frank,
I was in my last period class and some guy came up yelling at me and calling me a fag.
He said that you were gay and went out with some guy named Gerard last year. Is this true? I wont tell anyone or make fun of you I just want to know.
Mikey.


I threw him the note without the teacher seeing and he opened it. When he started to read it I saw hi face get red. I hope wut I did wasnt a mistake. He took out a pen. Wrote back, and threw it back.

--------------------------------
srry for takin so long. i have been rapped up in stuff and havn't been updatein much.
i will try to update wayy sooner.
please comment so i can update.