I Love You, I Love You Not

Ch.5

MIKEY'S P.O.V.

He threw me the note back. I opened it , it read:

Mikey,
I wasnt planning on telling you..but since you already know, yes I am bi, and yes..I went out with a guy named Gerard Way. Sometime you should meat him..he is really cool. Srry you had to find out this way. I just thought you would make fun of me. Like everyone else does.
-Frank

Wow, i guess that guy was right. And Gerard Way? Thats my brother, he did go out with my brother. Woah. Thats shocking.

Class is finally over and me and Frank got up and walked of to our lockers together. For once we didnt talk. I think he was a little nervous me noing his secret.

"Frank, You could have told me, I wouldn't have made fun of you," I said to break the silence.

"Oh."

"And by the way, Gerard Way....." I said..seeing if he could finish the sentence.

"Yeah, what about him" Frank said in a defensive way, kind of like he still likes him.

"Hes my brother."

"Seriously?" He said.

"Woah, thats a shocker." He said.

"Hey, why dont we skip the last class and talk for a bit." I said.

"Hmm...I dont know, Im not one to do stuff like that." Frank said. I put my stuff in my locker.

"Comeone." I said.

"I dont know Mikey," he said. As he said that I took the stuff out of his hands and shoved it in his messy locker and shut it.

"Oh, what the heck" He said. Then we both wondered down the hall out the school doors.
---------------------------
Comment or no update!!!!