A Curious Twist of Fate

Morning

“AHH! WHERE ARE YOU LISA!?!”

I awoke in a rush. My hair was plastered to the side of my face and was sticking out at odd angles. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and looked around.

My ghost was panicking, running around with her hands on her head, screaming at the top of her voice.

“Calm down! I’m here. Ah, so tired! Can you just let me sleep for a while longer?”
She stopped and looked over to where I was.
“Lisa? Are you over there?”

She reached out my hand and I took hold of it. Her eyes grew wide and shiny in happiness, knowing that she hadn’t been left alone at all. I fell backwards onto my pillow with my eyes open, and my other arm shading the sun out of my face.

My ghost had opened my curtains, letting the daylight pour in through my large windows.
So there were in fact differences between us. The morning-person side of me must have died that day.
I groaned at the brightness.
“Ow. Too much light! Turn it off!!”

She giggled and opened the windows, letting outside noises fill my ears, and the cold air mess up my already-tangled hair. She then looked back to where I was.
Because she had let go of my hand, she couldn’t see me. But she could see where my bedcovers were moving; where I was trying to get comfortable and warm beneath them.

I then opened my eyes quickly, and sprung up.
“Wait, what day is it?”
She looked confused,
“Saturday...”

I smiled and closed my eyes again.
“Thank goodness. For some reason I thought it was Monday.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Another chapter, only because i did this whole set of chapters at school.

Chapters 3, 4 and 5 are all really one chapter.

But i felt like posting them seperately.

So...hope you like it!