Help Me through this nightmare

Chapter 24- They do care

Frank’s Pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. My head was bussing, I rolled over and turned off my alarm. I lay there for a minute just thinking, what day is it? An arm slide round my waist, I froze then rolled over again. Perdita was sleeping peacefully next to me. A smile crept onto my face as I put an arm round her waist. I must have spent about ten minutes just watching her sleep, she looked so cute. I heard some floorboards creek downstairs, mum’s awake. I started to hear birds tweeting and singing outside, wow when you’re just lying awake doing nothing birds singing can get really annoying. I could hear the faint sound of music.

The faster we're falling,
We're stopping and stalling.
We're running in circles again
Just as things we're looking up
You said it wasn't good enough.
But still we're trying one more time.

I carefully got out of bed making sure not to wake Perdita.

Maybe we're just trying too hard.
When really it's closer than it is too far

I walked over to where I could hear my phone ringing.

Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep,
Up above in my head, instead of going under.
Cause I'm in too deep, and I'm trying to keep,
Up above in my head, instead of going under.
Instead of going under.

Seems like each time
I'm with you I loose my mind,
Because I'm bending over backwards to relate.
It's one thing to complain
But when you're driving me insane
Well then I think it's time that we took a break.

I finally managed to grab my phone, it was wedged down the side of my armchair.

Maybe we're just trying to hard.
When really it's closer than it is too far

I pressed the little green phone and everything went silent again.

“Hello?”
“Hi Frank, erm there’s this thing on the internet you should look at”
“Jason it’s really early...”
“Just log on and I’ll send you the site it’s really important”
“Okay, one minute”
I logged onto my computer and logged onto Msn.

Jason the random says:
Here’s the site. www.myspace/getoutalive.com

I clicked on it and looked at it for a minute.

FrAnK here loving every minute of it ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and…says:
What am I suppose to be looking at?

Jason the random says:
Look at the blog that says “Please Help”

I clicked on the blog and started reading.

My sister ran away on Monday night because of my Dad. She was last seen with a guy who has quite long black hair, he was wearing a black shirt and jeans and he was carrying a skateboard. My sister’s name is Perdita. If you see her or have seen her or a guy that looks like this please contact me.

Below this there was a picture of Perdita.

FrAnK here loving every minute of it ruining this banquet for the mildly inspiring and…says:
Thx Jason. Might see u at school but I dunno yet

Jason the random says:
K and np

I sat back in my chair. Should I tell her brother where she is, it could be a trap. But she did mention her brother once before. I looked at her she was still sleeping peacefully. I made my mind up, I knew exactly what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well update just as promised. I don't think it's that good but there will be more soon.
Thanks to Twilighted-Beauty for helping me with Franks ringtone which is Sum 41- In too deep if you didn't know.
Oh yeah and i did make up the myspace address.