Help Me through this nightmare

Chapter 26- Doing the right thing

Frank’s Pov
My phone started ringing about half an hour after Jason called.

“hello?”

“Hi Frank it’s Jason again”

“What’s up?”

“Sam’s going to keep bugging me, so that I keep bugging you to email him so he knows Perdita is safe”

“O..” I started but he cut me off.

“Did that make any sense at all?” he asked slightly laughing

“I know what you mean” I laughed

“Good ‘cause I just totally confused myself” We both laughed

“I’m going to email him don’t worry”

“I knew you would do the right thing, oh yeah I was getting ready to convince you, now of course I don’t have to, but I’ll tell you anyway...”

“Jason stop murmuring and just tell me”

“I was getting there” I sighed “Okay so to try and convince you Sam said he was going to get a flat soon and Perdita was going to stay with him instead of her dad. Don’t have a clue what happened to her Mum. At the minute it sounds like she doesn’t have one”

“She does but she doesn’t see her often from what she said”

“Anyway it convinced me more to email him. I’ll call you later okay?”

“Okay then, see ya Frank”

“Bye”

I ended the call and turned towards the bed. Perdita was sitting up looking at me. I smiled and walked over to sit next to her.

“Good Morning” I said brushing some hair out of her face. She blushed.

“Morning” she replied

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m alright I guess”

“Perdita, you mentioned your Mum once”

“Yeah” she gave me a questioning look

“Why don’t you see her often?” I asked

“She works a lot, I go to her house for a week and then to my dad’s the next week, but she’s hardly ever at home. Most of the time I only see her for the maximum of half an hour every morning before she has to get to work and I have to get to school”

“I see, your brother’s looking for you, he’s worried”

“Didn’t he get my email?” It sounded like that was a question directed to herself more than me.

“I want to meet him today”

“I’ll come” she said quickly

“Okay but you must hide at first so I can make sure your Dad hasn’t followed him, I’m not going to let him hurt you, not again.”

“Okay but when you know he’s not following Sam I can come out right?”

“I’ll call you when I’m sure okay”

“Okay”

“So does that mean you’re skipping school or have I got to meet you afterwards?”

“I’m skipping”

“But your Mum said..”

“You mean more to me than some stupid school, besides yesterday was probably one of the first time I’ve skipped school and wasn’t ill. I’m not ill that often anyway so it’s not that big of deal”

“Okay well I’m going to get ready, And Frank”

“Yes?”

“Thanks” she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then got up grabbed her bag and headed for the bathroom.
I could feel my cheeks burning a little, I smiled and shrugged it off. I walked back over to my computer and started to write an email to Sam. I didn’t want her to go, I wanted her to stay with me forever, but she needed to be with family, well the family that cared. Besides I’m sure we’ll still see each other it’s not like she’s moving miles away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay as I promised here's another update. I'll update again on thursday (UK time). Hope you enjoy.
Comments= Huggles