Help Me through this nightmare

Chapter 28- Run away!

Perdita’s Pov
Sam, Frank and I were sitting at a bench talking, well Frank was talking, Sam was listening and I was eating Waffles!

That’s when an ear piercing screech from a car was heard. Everyone turned round to see what was going on. At first I couldn’t see anything but then I saw someone running right towards us. I got up and ran as fast as I could into the nearby forest, this was starting to seem like my dream except I wasn’t wearing PJ’s. I could hear someone calling my name but I was too scared to even turn around. I looked around, still running, I saw a tree that looked easy enough for me to climb I just hope he can’t climb it. I ran towards it and grabbed the branch above me. I started to climb until I thought I was high enough. I looked down to see I was quite high up.

“Perdita” I looked towards Frank, he was walked towards the tree, I couldn’t see Him anywhere.
“Where is He?”
“Sam’s talking… well yelling at him” there was a moments silence before he spoke again.
“Per, come down, both me and Sam won’t let him hurt you, you’re safe” I looked around to make sure He wasn’t coming and then climbed down from the tree. I got to the last branch but slipped, lucky for me Frank caught me. He put me down and wrapped an arm round my waist. I put both my arms round his waist hoping that he would protect me from that monster. We started to walk slowly back to the picnic area. As we got closer I could hear Sam yelling at Him. I started shivering, Frank must have felt it because he started to whisper in my ear.
“It’s alright, I won’t let him hurt you” we walked towards Sam, that’s when he looked up and saw me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, I know, I haven't updated for AGES...... sorry about that.
Image
=) enjoy