Help Me through this nightmare

Chapter 6- Frank

Franks Pov
This was all my fault, I made Per late and was about to kiss her when her dad came out yelling and swearing.

“Get inside NOW!!!!” He yelled, I could tell he’d been drinking.
Perdita tried to get up, but se let out a quiet “ouch” every time she tried.
“What are you waiting for, I said GET INSIDE!!!” He yelled again.
“I can’t, I think I twisted my ankle” she said in a scared voice.
I didn’t know what to do, so I helped her up

“AND YOU CAN GET LOST TOO!!!” His eyes went from Per to me
Per looked at me, her eyes filled with tears “I’m sorry” she whispered.
She slowly made her way to the door followed by her dad.
I stood there for a minute and then started to make my way home.
If only I had asked for her number, then I could see if she was alright. Oh well I might see her tomorrow, hopefully.

I got home quite late and as usual my mum pilled loads of questions on me.
“Why were you late? How was your day? Are you alright? Did anything go wrong?”
“Yes mum I’m fine, everything is ok and I’m going up to my room”
I got to my room and closed the door. All I could think of was Perdita, Is she ok? Did her dad hurt her? Will I see her again?

I tried to get these thoughts out of my head. She’s fine, I’ll see her tomorrow, I said this to myself, hoping it was true.
I fell asleep thinking about how beautiful she was, how great she looked when her white hair was blowing in the wind, how her dark brown eyes gave me butterflies. Had I fallen in love with her already?