Breaking Free

Embarrassing

We were walking down the compact hallway. When we got to our tall pale blue lockers, I had to attempt to open my lock 3 times before I got it. Felicia and I were quiet. Until she turned to me.

“What’s the big deal about Landon coming to your house and the movie?”

“The big deal is, uh. The big deal is, my dog doesn’t like strangers so I don’t want him coming to my house.”

“Bridget.”

“What?”

“You don’t have a dog.”

“I meant turtle.”

“I don’t think so. Don’t even try weaseling your way out of this. And I think you don’t want him to come over because you like him.” She just started smiling ear to ear. I didn’t say anything I just grabbed my stuff from my locker and closed it. I avoided her gaze.

“You do You so like him.”

“Ugh, can you not say that so loud? I’d rather not have the whole school know, or him for that matter. And for your information, I don’t like him.”

“Why not?”

“That doesn’t matter. Anyway, can we get going?”

“Well, I’ll hint at it at the movies and see if he likes you.” she whispered under her breath

“What was that?” I quickly glanced over at her.

“Nothing, nothing at all.” I didn’t believe her.

It was 5:45 and I just got out of the shower. Felicia was already here, and sitting on my bed picking out what she wanted me to wear. Just because she told me she was going to, I didn’t object. I wiped my hand across the fogged up mirror and started blow drying my hair. It was about 5 to when I had my hair done and makeup on. All I had to do was get dressed. But the doorbell rang, Felicia went running to answer it. I didn’t care, but as I was walking out of the bathroom and walked over to my room I saw Landon sitting on my bed while Felicia was on the chair next to him talking. I looked at him then quickly looked at myself then back at him. Him seeing me in a towel was a little embarrassing. I rushed back to the bathroom and called for Felicia.

“FELICIA!” I was not happy, that was so embarrassing.
“Yeah?” She was still in my room.

“Can you come here please.” I tried not to sound mad.
“I’ll be right there.” Then she came in and shut the door behind her, my clothes in hand. Thank god.
“Yees, is this what you wanted?” She chirped.
“Half of it. Now, why on earth is he in my room! Why cant he be downstairs?! Do you know how that felt, having him already see me in a towel and I hardly know the guy!” I was starting to calm down.
“Yea, that was my bad. Sorry about that Bridge.” It looked like she meant it.
“Whatever, don’t let it happen again.” I said pointing my finger at her, then started laughing, she joined in.
“You should have seen your face. Hahah!”
“Yeah yea, whatever. Just give me my clothes please.” I grabbed them from her. And started changing. I loved the outfit she picked out for me. It was cute.
“Great taste you have.” I smiled.
“Oh why thank you.” She did to.

Then we left the bathroom and went to my room, Landon was sitting there looking off into space, but zoned back in when he saw we were there.

“Uh, Hi.” I was a little hesitant.
“Hey there, you look, nice. And I don’t think they would have let you in the movie with only a towel on.” He must have thought it was funny, as Felicia did.
“Thanks. Yeah I know. I didn’t know you were in here, sorry about that. Haha.” I could feel the blood rushing to my cheeks.
“You should have seen your face. I am sorry, but it was funny.”
“So I’ve been told.” I glanced at Felicia and she burst out laughing again.
“What am I going to do with you.” I couldn’t help but laugh at her.

“So guys, what shall we do its 6:30 and the movie doesn’t start for another hour.” Felicia said quickly.
“Hmm, well I don’t know.” Landon stated.
"Well, we could, go to the arcade. Haha, be a good time." I suggested.
"Yeah lets do it! Landon you in? Or are you worried we will beat you in everything?" Felicia challenged him. Ooh, what is he going to do.
"Bring it on." he said with a smirk.
"I CALL SHOT GUN!" Felicia pretty much screamed.
"haha, if you say so. My car?" I asked them.
"Alright." Felicia and Landon said at the same time.
"Nice one guys, Nice one."
We headed down to my car , and we all got in. And drove off to the movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry Sorry Sorry. I was busy, and didn't have time to write.
But i finally did, and im happy. Because i love this story for some reason(:
anyway, more very soon. Thanks for reading<3
Comment, Subscribe :D
its much appreciated