Minus IQ

Problems

sorry you guys i had a bit of writer's block and match making to do, but here is chapter 2!

“Don’t worry about it. There will be many more chances to take him on.”, Justin whispered into Michael’s ear as they walked through the halls of the high school. They were surrounded by a bunch of kids, all pushing and shoving to get to their friends and tell them about their summer.

Michael and Justin were walking near the lockers when a kid rushing to meet his girlfriend pushed Michael right into Justin. Justin got pinned against the lockers and Michael put his hands on either side of Justin to steady himself from crushing the boy fully. Their faces were so close to each other. Close enough to kiss.

'Get a hold of yourself Justin. You can’t kiss him. I mean- but look at his lips they’re so soft-’

Justin’s thoughts were cut off by Michael getting off him and yelling at the kid who pushed him. He turned back to Justin and looked him up and down.

“I’m sorry. But some gits just don’t know how to pass by kindly. You look alright though. Come on, we have to go to…English as our first class.”, Michael said looking at both of their schedules and walking down the hallway.
Justin followed slowly and carefully as he could because of the problem forming in his pants. He couldn’t let Michael see him like this, or anyone else for that matter.

’Okay, think a bad image. All the instruments in the world burning? No. How about 8 murdered kittens in the road. Okay its working. Murdered kittens, murdered kittens.’

“You want to murder kittens?” Michael asked as they entered the classroom and took a seat at the back.

“No. Why would you ask?”

“I thought I heard you say- never mind. So want to come to my house afterschool? We have to stay in my bedroom though. My parents are going to be gone and the house needs to stay clean.” Michael offered.

Justin nodded his head as the class quieted down. He didn’t hear a word the teacher was saying as he slipped into a world imagining everything he could do with Michael in that bedroom, resulting in his problem coming up again.