Tell Me How You Love Me Now

001

First of all, I am Kay Leigh. People call me Leigh or Kaye.

I am currently moving to my father’s friend’s house in Florida to study. My dad cannot come with me because he has a lot of work in California right now. My mom? She died about a year ago. I miss her a lot because she was the only person I could talk to but now, she’s gone. My dad and I aren’t exactly so close. He has work and I have my studies. He works to make me study while I study because he works hard for me to be able to study. It works like that between the two of us. We were never close. My dad loves my mom a lot and he really got depressed when my mom died. I had to pretend to be strong for him.

My dad decided that it would be better if I move to his friend’s place because there, I can have someone to accompany me. My dad always goes out of town and even if we don’t talk too much, he wouldn’t want to leave me all alone in our house whenever he had to go out of the country.

I used to be contented with my life but now, it’s like I lost everything. It looks like I don’t have family anymore because my dad doesn’t mind me that much and I am the only child. Who else can I talk to?

No one.

I sigh as I wait for me to arrive to wherever my dad was sending me to. He can’t even bring me to Florida himself. I had to be escorted by our trusted butler. George is an old man, who has been working for our family for several years now. My dad trusts him with everything and I am at ease with him around. I am now at present being driven to the house I will live on for the next two years of high school. I am going to be a junior when classes resume. I was able to convince my father to bring me here two days before school starts. I wouldn’t want to stay in an unknown house for so long. I wanted to stay in my house as much I could.

I sigh again as we finally arrive in the house. It wasn’t so big as compared to my house but it’s not so small either. I step out the car while my driver carried all my suitcases for me.

“You’re ready to go in Ms. Leigh?” he asked me

“Yes” I whisper as I stare at the house

“You know your father really wanted to bring you here but he had an emergency phone call for work so I had to take over for him” he told me as we walk to the house

“George, it’s okay. I understand” I tell him as I pressed the door bell

“He cares about you Ms. Leigh. I just wanted to say that” he muttered

I smile at him and nodded

“Thanks George. I appreciate it”

Right after that, the door opened and I see a rather bubbly woman carrying a tray full of cookies.

“Oh! Carl! She’s here!” the woman yelled inside

“Come on, you can come in” the woman said as she made way for us

“Thank you” I smiled at her as I enter

This is going to be interesting
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I know I said I wouldn't be posting anything for this story until I finish my Will story but I unexpectedly finished one chapter, so here it is! haha, it's quite a serious intro but it would be fun in the future, I promise!

You know what to do guys... comment? or subscribe?

this video is hilarious, go watch it! haha!