Tell Me How You Love Me Now

016

During class, I remembered about asking Alex about the supposedly crush of Elliot.

I threw a piece of paper to him and he literally jumped and awoken form sleeping.

He looked my way and gave me a confused look

“Wake up! I have a question” I mouthed

“What?” he mouthed back

I got another piece of paper and wrote it down

What’s up with Elliot and Cassadee? Do they have a thing?

He shook his head and smiled when he read it

No way. I think Elliot liked Cassadee during summer but ever since school started, I don’t see the attraction anymore

He passed the note to me and I read it. Oh, so he had a little crush before but it’s gone now. Damn, now I don’t have anything to use against him! Agh.

“Why are you asking?” Alex mouthed to me when I didn’t write back

“Nothing, just curious about the joke you guys made before” I whispered

“Oh!” he said then went back to sleep

He never listens during class. Ever since I studied here, Alex and the other guys would sleep class through then borrow notes form me and Cassadee. They are abusing us, if I may say.

Image

I hummed softly as I walk to the parking, probably to wait for a long time again. He has been making me wait for so long this whole week. The longest was two hours. I hated it but I was getting used to it already. I leaned against the car and listened to my ipod as I prepared myself to wait for a long time again. I got some food then stuffed my mouth with it. I am prepared now. See, one time, I waited so long that I grew hungry waiting. I promised myself to always bring food just so I would not starve waiting for the ass I have to ride with. Surprisingly after just an hour, he arrived. I leaned away the car and let him unlock the door.

This was our daily routine already actually. He makes me wait forever, then when he arrives, I act pissed and don’t talk to him. He doesn’t talk either so we are literally just forced to be together in one car. I needed the ride, and he has to bring me home because his parents would get mad if he goes home without me. We are just using each other.

I continued listening to my ipod in the ride home. I am learning to appreciate this gadget more because without my ipod, I wouldn’t have anything to do in the car and I would have to try to talk to him which I totally don’t want. He is such and ass, I swear.

I immediately got out of the car as soon as we arrived home without ever uttering a single word to him. Hey, I think the whole “ignoring” him tactic is working. We have never had a clash ever since I started disregarding him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY guys... this is such a filler :/ I have been busy and I am still working on a one shot. Maybe I'll be done with it in a while :) wait for it ok?

Image

For the mean time... comment!!

AND.. I just finished the one shot. hahah, here's the link:
Manage me, I’m a mess

It's an Alex Gaskarth one shot btw!