I'm Not Okay

A flashback

Sam was gone. Now I could think. My phone started ringing.
Or not.
I picked it up.
"DID HE ASK YOU YET DID HE ASK YOU YET?!!!!!!!"
I held the phone away from my ear. Helena sure could yell.
"Who? Sam?"
"What? No, Zac!"
"No. Sam did."
"I thought that you'd already dated Sam...and broken up...when you moved..."
"Why?"
Well, after all, you did spend all your time with him last summer. We kinda figured you were dating..."
I turn off my phone, cutting her off. No-one except Sam knows why we spent the whole summer together. And it wasn't because we were dating.
I think back to that summer.

-----FLASHBACK-----

Sitting on my bedroom floor, looking at the blood. My blood. On the knife. On the floor beside me. I get up and bandage my wrists. I don't want to die. Not yet.
A knock at the front door. I open it clumsily, my hands are numb. It's Sam. He's looking at me weirdly.
"Are you okay Scarlett?"
I glance down and see that theres blood on my clothes. Crap.
"Sure. I'm fine."
He shakes his head and walks straight in. Hello??? It's my bloody house!! Also, where'd he go??
Up to my room. Not good. He'll see the-
"Scarlett, do you want to tell me something?"
He has the bandages in one hand, and the knife in the other.

--------------------------------------------

It all came out then, and he refused to leave me by myself after he found that I went hardcore.
That is why we spent the entire summer togetther, not 'cos we were dating.
We've never dated.
Except now...
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, it is short, I know.
I am bored.
I needed to tell this bit of the story, that's all.