My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Un

(Alex's POV)

I woke up on the couch, head hurting, eyes burning. I tried to remember what I had done the previous night. Oh right, I broke up with my girlfriend and got drunk. Story of my life.

Hello my name is Alex Gaskarth and I have a problem with drinking and dating. That doesn't work out well. But it's true.

I rubbed my head and slowly got up, meaning to go for the aspirin. But suddenly, I was tackled to the couch. Tackling mixed with a hangover is, in short, a painful hell. The bus started to move and I fell on the couch again.

"What the fuck?!?!" I shouted as my arms were pinned down.

I heard Zack sigh and Jack scream "This is for your own good Alex!" I cringed from the screaming and my ears started to ring.

"Again, what the fuck?!" I shouted again and I was let go. I tried to get up but apparantly my hands and feet were tied together

"Jack let me go. I need aspirin," I growled. 2 tablets of aspirin appeared in front of my face and I quickly swallowed them down.

Rian shook his head and said "For one thing, Alex, I was not a part in planning this."

"Planning what?"

Jack slipped in front of me and said in a reality show host voice "Alex Gaskarth, this is an intervention. We, your best friends and bandmates, are tired of seeing you crash and burn after weeks and weeks of short term relationships. This last relationship with whatever her name..."

"Her name is Shenae. And why are you talking like that? What are you guys doing?" I bombarded them with questions.

Jack continued. "Yeah yeah. Well, we want to see you happy, not hungover or drunk. So...."

"We signed you up for online dating," Zack said and crossed his arms. My eyes widened. I thought online dating was for creeps and losers.

I frowned and shouted "You can't! The fans might find out and stalk me on eHarmony or Match or whatever the hell you signed me up on."

"That's why we're not telling the fans," Jack said slowly.

As they filed into the bunks, Rian patted my shoulder and said "Don't worry. Jack'll even handle your profile for you."

I placed my head in my hands and groaned, partially from the headache, partially from this new obstacle.

I was leaving my dating life up to a crazed, sugar-high guitarist. This could not turn out well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soo...new story! I can't stop from writing about Mr. Alexander William Gaskarth and I wanted to get this out there =]]

For the record, I have no clue what goes on for online dating so if something's wrong, please correct me.

Comments/criticism are appreciated xx