My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Dix

*Later*

(Alex's POV)

The group huddled around the laptop, for various reasons.

I wanted to go check if Janna had sent a message back.

Jack wanted to upload pictures of Jay to his MySpace.

Zack wanted to drool over Alyssa's picture. For the millionth time.

Rian...well, I don't know what he wanted it for. Maybe he just needed to check something on MySpace. Even though he barely goes on.

Well, guess who got it first. Here's a hint: his name starts with 'R' and rhymes with 'lion.'

"Dear God! Rian, you better be almost done!" I shouted and shifted in my seat. I was starting to second guess myself. What if she said no? I, Alexander William Gaskarth, had never been rejected by a girl. And it wasn't going to start now.

As Rian slowly stood up from his seat, there was a mad dash for the computer. Jack pulled my hair, and I involuntary bit Zack's hand. By the time we surfaced for air, Zack had been victorious in the battle of the computer.

Rian came back into the room, took a look at the three of us, and remarked "You all have sex hair."

"Oh, why thank you Rian. You should join us next time," Jack said in mock-seriousness.

I self-consciously fixed my hair and snatched the computer out of Zack's hands.

"Heyyy! I wasn't done with that!" Zack whined. I rolled my eyes. He was becoming less serious by the day.

"Well, now you are. And hay is for horses." I stuck my tongue out at him and logged into my account.

There was a slight pause before Jack blurted out "Ohh! I get it! Zack said hey and hay is for horses! Isn't that hilarious?!"

Jay walked into the room as he said that and she shook her head. "You are such a dumbshit, but I love you anyway," she said and ruffled his hair on her way to the kitchen.

Jack grinned in a dreamy way and I shouted out "Yeah! There is a new record for not getting rejected!"

The other three looked at the screen as they screamed their congrats. Janna had said yes. My heart was actually fluttering with excitement. I was finally going to meet my dream girl.

"Alyssa said yes too, ya know," Zack pouted and crossed his arms.

"Awh, poor little Zacky needs to meet his match," I said as I copied his expression.

"Not funny," Zack pouted.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hah I love this story xD If someone could tell me how to spell the numbers 11-20 in French, that would be very much appreciated.

Comments and critiques = love <3