My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Onze

*Friday*

(Janna's POV)

"Y'know, Jan, we probably have to go get dresses," Alyssa pointed out as we aimlessly walked around the mall.

I scratched my head. "Do we have to?" I was way more comfortable in skinny jeans and a cute top.

"Nah...we kinda have to make a good impression. They might've thought we used fake pictures or something," Alyssa said as she dragged me into this outlet shop. I had no idea what the name of it was, but I knew it was cheap. As in $180 designer dresses for $20. It was my favorite store.

"Lyssie, I'm never gonna find something in my size," I whined as Alyssa thrust piles and piles of dresses in my arms. Dresses never fit me mostly because I was a little...well, let's just say curvy in the wrong areas.

"Yes you are. Now, try these on."

"Why the hell aren't you finding dresses?!"

"I am. Just waiting for you to finish," Alyssa said and I sighed. The first 5 dresses were horrible. 2 of them couldn't fit over my boobs. The other 2 couldn't fit over my butt. The last one was just plain ugly.

I stepped out of the dressing room in my 6th dress and Alyssa squealed. Yes, squealed.

"What?!" I screamed and turned around and around.

"Nothing's wrong with it! You look pretty," Alyssa said and stood up. I looked in the mirror. It was a Tiffany box-blue dress with black straps on the shoulders and a black strap under the bust. The back had 2 straps with bows on the middle back. The top part was snug while the skirt part was filled with tulle and went to the knee. Alex would love it.

"Thanks. I like yours better, though," I replied. Hers was a strapless black and white polka dot dress that had tulle at the skirt part and floated to the knee. It had a black strap under the bust and I knew Zack would die when he saw her. I knew he loved strapless dresses, mostly because all his old girlfriends always wore tube tops as dresses.

Alyssa grinned. "Gracias. I'ma send a picture of me to Zack."

"Good idea. Lemme send one to Alex." The guys had replied to our messages with their phone numbers and our flight confirmations.

I positioned my phone with the mirror and snapped a quick picture.

Along with the photo, I texted him saying Here's whatcha gonna see tomorrow ;) xo, Janna

Alyssa smirked and said "Alex is going to want to tear that dress off of you."

"Same with Zack," I said and blushed.

Saturday couldn't come quicker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...fillerrr. I actually bought the 1st dress when I went shopping last weekend...I'll probably try and post a picture later. xD

Comments are appreciated, even if you hated this chapter like I did. xx