My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Douze

*2 hours later*

(Alex's POV)

The plane ride to Maryland is going to be unbearable, I thought to myself as we settled into our seats. Someone, also known as Rian, decided to give Jack a package of Pixie Stix and a liter of Mountain Dew before the flight and now he's all hyper.

Guess who has to sit next to him?

"Dear God, please just goddamn cooperate, Jack!" Jay yelled as I struggled to keep him from bouncing.

Jack rolled his eyes and said in a sing song voice "My name isn't Jack! It's...."

"Dumbshit. Now just sit the hell down!" I yelled and the flight attendant tapped me on the shoulder.

"Excuse me, sir. We're getting some complaints from our other passengers. Can you please be quiet?" she asked and I looked over her shoulder. Zack, Rian, and Matt, the tour manager, were snickering at me.

I looked up at her, fluttered my eyelashes, and said in a sweet voice "Of course. I'm so sorry." The girl blushed and quickly walked up the aisle.

I looked over at the other guys and hissed "You're getting him on the way back!" Their eyes widened and they slunk into their seats.

I turned back around, noticing that Jack had actually been quiet for more than 5 seconds, and quickly saw the reason why. Jay and Jack were making out. I mean, it looks like they might swallow each other up, kind of making out.

I gagged. "Please, if you do that, get a goddamn room!"

Jay stopped devouring Jack for a moment to say "Would you rather he be jumping all over the place?" I thought for a moment and shook my head.

"That would be hell."

"My point, exactly," Jay replied and started to make out with Jack again.

I sighed and slipped my earphones in. It was going to be a long flight and I needed to sleep. I needed to look good when I saw Janna.

As the sounds of blink-182's "First Date" started blasting through my headphones, I fell asleep, dreaming of how Janna's and my date would work out.

I'm falling for her. And I'm falling hard.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love you readers/subscriber/commenters so much, I'm writing this as I'm at a dumbass library. =]

Comments/critiques are appreciated xx