My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Quatorze

*Saturday night*

(Alex's POV)

I'll admit it. I'm extremely nervous. I've been jumpy and weird all day. The only one who wasn't nervous was Rian. And it was probably because he's Rian.

"Fuck. They're late," Zack said and balanced on one foot.

I looked at my phone and rolled my eyes. It was only 6:31 and they were supposed to meet us at 6:30.

"Calm down, brah. They'll be here," I said and stood on the balls of my feet.

Jack gave us a cool, collected smile and said "See, you shoulda asked them to come on tour with us. Then you wouldn't have to worry."

"Jack, we wanted to make sure they weren't stalkers or pedophiles. No offense, Jay," I said and Jay smiled.

"It's okay. I kinda thought Jack was a pedophile when I met him," Jay said.

Jack pouted. "How could you think that I, Jack Bassam Barakat, was a pedophile?!"

"It's pretty easy, Jack. You are kind of....well, let's say, interesting," Zack said and his eyes widened.

I looked to see what he was looking at and I immediately smiled. It was them.

I recognized Janna in her stunning blue dress and immediately ran over to her.

"Hi," I breathed. Oh God, I probably looked and sounded like a nerd. I wasn't dressed up like her; I was just in a plain vneck white shirt, skinny jeans, and a black vest.

Janna smiled and replied "Bonjour. You wanna follow your friends inside?" She cocked her head to the left and I felt an immediate urge to jump her. She was beautiful, more beautiful than her pictures.

"Y-yeah," I stuttered and Janna laughed and took my hand.

"Hey, don't worry. I'm just as nervous," Janna said and shocks flew up my arm. Sheesh, I'd never felt this from past girlfriends. She must be special.

I smiled. "Well, let's go inside then." I grasped her hand and lead her towards the cafeteria.

This was better than I expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
Out of the 3 updates I wrote, this got the most feedback so this gets the first update =]

Comments/critiques = love <3