My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Dix-Sept

*5 minutes later*

(Alex's POV)

I went inside the gym, sat down, and sighed. I probably fucked myself up with that last conversation. How could've I been so dumb not to familiarize the name with the face? She hadn't even changed that much.

"Hey, what happened to Jan-Jan?" Jack and Jay bounded up to me and asked simultaneously.

I sighed. "I fucked up."

"You didn't fuck up. You just had a simple lapse of judgement," Jay said with a smile and patted my shoulder.

"Thank you Jay."

Jack smiled. "Can't you see why I love her?" Jay blushed and Jack slipped an arm around her waist. I smiled involuntarily. For some reason, seeing other people happy made me happy.

"Just apologize to her, Alex. Say you made a mistake and you're sorry," Jack said. I scratched my head and thought for a second. That actually sounded like a good idea.

I nodded. "Lemme find her first."

I started to stand up and walk away as Jay called "Ya know, this is one of the only times I've seen you and Jack have a serious conversation!"

I laughed and shouted back "You should see us at home!"

Jack and Jay laughed and I went out of the gym, hoping Janna was still around. As I wandered about for the next 10 minutes, I started to sweat. She was nowhere to be found and I was getting paranoid.

I had just given up and started walking back to the gym when someone said "Alex."

"What the fuck!! Who the fuckin' hell are you...oh." I smirked a bit as Janna fidgeted in front of me.

"Can we talk before I decide to punch you in your baby-making machinery?" Janna said impatiently and I was taken aback. She sounded pissed, which she should be, but a violent kind of pissed.

I nodded. "Yeah, let's go sit down."
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. School's winding down and as of June 9th, I'll be officially graduating from middle school. The next couple weeks are busy and I'll try and fit some updates in =]

Thank the movie "Grease" for today's update. It put me in a great mood.

Comments = love<3