My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Dix-Huit

(Janna's POV)

Alex lead me to a nearby table and sat me down. I refused to look him in the eye, for fear that he might blow up at me. I knew that if something like this happened to me, I'd be like a ticking time bomb.

"Alex."

"Janna." I glanced sidways at him and he had sunken down a bit.

He sighed. "Look, Janna, I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? I'm sorry. It is kinda my fault because I should've told you everything," I said quietly .

Alex came closer and rubbed my shoulder. My skin burned with the heat from his hand and I blushed a bit.

"I shouldn't have blown up on you, though. I should've remembered you from when I saw your picture, but I didn't. Tour wore me out, and I forgot. Plus, I wanted to forget the look on your face that night."

I rolled my eyes. "I admit, Alex, that on graduation, you broke my heart. I had loved you for so long, and you crushed my heart. Truthfully, even I started to forget about you. I got older and somewhat maturer and forgot about everything."

My voice started to wobble on the last 2 sentences. For once, I was speaking from my heart and not my mind. I did the same thing that Alex did and forgot about the guys. So truthfully, it was my fault.

"You know what, Jan? None of us have gotten that much maturer. We're all still the same kids from high school, just with a little more stubble or hair. We're all fine," Alex said and I smiled.

"I'm sorry Alex," I said and he patted my shoulder.

"I'm sorry too. How about I take you home?" Alex asked.

I smiled. "I'd love that."
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank "The Church of Hot Addiction" by Cobra Starship and "Still Fly" by The Devil Wears Prada for this update.

Fuck, I just realized this update was very shitty. I'm sorry.