My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Dix-Neuf

*Later*

(Alex's POV)

I wrapped my arm around Janna's shoulders as they shook with the cold. Her cold skin mixed with the warmth of my arm raised goosebumps on my arms.

"Let me go get our car," I pressed my lips to her ear and whispered.

She smirked a bit and replied "Okay."

I smiled back and unlocked the car. As I opened Janna's door, my hand was shaking and I frowned. My hand never trembled like this.

"Wow, your hand never did this before. And your hand has done a lot of things," Janna remarked and smirked. I blushed a bit and gently pushed her in the car. I opened my door and carefully started the car.

As Janna turned on the radio, the lyrics "Let's have some fun. This beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick," blared out of the speakers.

"You have her CD?!" Janna exclaimed and I blushed. Of course, Jack would stick the CD in and start singing along to "LoveGame." It was funny hearing him sing the first part.

I rolled my eyes. "It's Jack's CD."

"Sure. Whatever you say, Alex," Janna replied in a sarcastic tone.

I smiled. "Remember who's driving you....where are we going?"

"Let's go to your house," Janna said and winked.

I smiled and took my hand off the wheel to cover hers. She turned to look at me and pecked my cheek.

"Let's have some fun. This beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick," she whispered huskily in my ear.

I smirked. Tonight would be fun.

Very fun.
♠ ♠ ♠
Got home from 8th grade dance and am so hyper, I wanted to write an update. The guy I like is starting to notice me more and he likes my art final!

Life is great and would be better if I got some comments <3 xx