My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Vingt-Et-Un

(Alex's POV)

I scratched my head, utterly confused. I finally let out my feelings for Janna and she ran away. I blew out some air as I laid back on my bed.

Wait...did I actually love her? Or was I just saying that to keep her with me for a bit longer?

I sat up with that sudden realization and slapped my palm to my forehead. What was I thinking? I didn't want to keep Janna like the one-night stands before her. Before Janna, my motto was basically Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am. I never wanted Janna to end up like that.

Did I actually have feelings for her or was this just the aftermath of a one-night stand?

I shook my head and raced downstairs, trying to find Janna to explain.

Luckily, I didn't have to go far. "Hey Alex," Janna said and blew her hair out of her face.

I smiled shakily. "Hey Janny. You want a change of clothes and a ride home?"

"You're talking to me like I'm a hobo," Janna laughed and I pulled her up from her seat on my steps.

As I handed her a pair of basketball shorts and a Glamour Kills shirt, she started to change in front of me. She had these beautiful curves, like no one else. Every other girl I had sex with had fake boobs and liposuction. Janna's were natural...and starting to make me blush.

Janna turned to me and slipped on her stilettos. "How about that ride home?"

"Y-yeah. Sure," I said as I mentally picked my jaw off the floor. I slipped an arm around her waist and surprisingly, she didn't push my arm away and run.

As we started to drive to her house, Janna reached over and put her hand on my thigh.

"Alex?" Janna asked.

I looked over at her as we came to a stoplight. "Yes, Janna?"

"I've been thinking..."

"Yes?"

Janna looked at me as the light turned green. "I think I love you too, Al."

Mentally, my jaw dropped. Physically, I smiled warily.

"I love you as well, Jan." Fuck. Did I love her?
♠ ♠ ♠
Er...this story is turning into crap. I'm sorry.

Comments/criticism are appreciated :D