My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Quatre

(Alex's POV)

Jack pouted as I logged onto my account and checked out my matches. I think he was jealous because he wanted to be the first person to check them out.

"I hate you."

I rolled my eyes. "Why?"

"You got to check your matches first." Hah. Told you.

Zack came in and snatched the computer from my hands. "I need it."

"No fair!" I screamed and pouted.

Zack rolled his eyes and said "I need to check something."

Jack looked at his screen and snickered. "Nice. You have one too?"

"You have what?" I asked and looked over the screen. Zack had gotten an account too. Wow. Apparantly the guys of All Time Low have problems with love. Except Rian, of course.

Zack blushed. He actually blushed. This'll never happen again for another 100 years or so. "So?"

"I never thought you would do this Zack!" Jack cackled and I took this as an opportunity to steal the computer from Zack. I logged back onto my account and received a message.

You have 6 new matches.

I started to check each girl out, Zack and Jack behind me. "No!" they chorused as they saw the first 5. Jack commented that they all looked fake and slutty. Zack said they were too blonde.

The last one was the only one they approved. The screen name was Janna Betch! and her picture was of a girl with black hair and dark brown eyes flipping people off. Hah I like her so far. Her smile was bright and cheery and she seemed really...well, down to Earth.

"I like her," they chorused and Jack clicked on a button to send a message to her. I simply said Hey. She actually looked kinda familiar but I probably saw her at a show or some shit like that.

Zack patted me on the back and said "Good pick Alex."

"You guys are like my brain, aren't you?"

"Good Alex!" Jack said, patting my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...I just realized there are 3 stars on this story =] Thanks for reading/telling me how to spell numbers in French!

Comments/critiques are appreciated xx