My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Cinq

*1 day later*

(Janna's POV)

I quickly logged back onto the computer, Alyssa peering over my shoulder.

"Hurry yo ass up!" Alyssa said. I gave her a weird look and shook my head. She liked acting like a gangsta.

"What?! I'ma beat yo ass up if you don't hurry!"

I sighed. "Happy? It's up."

"Yay!" Alyssa squealed, forgetting her gangsta routine. She perched her head on my shoulder and threw her auburn-brown hair over her shoulder.

I peered at the screen and I saw that I had a new message. My heart started to beat a little faster. And faster until I thought it was about to pop out of my chest.

Hey. was all it said. For me, it was enough. I'd gone 3 years without talking to him.

"Oooh...watcha gonna say?" Alyssa asked and looked at me.

I smiled and typed in Hey yourself. How are you doing? x Alyssa nodded as I sent the message and tackled me out of the chair.

"Need to check mine!" she screamed and ran back to the chair. I sighed and sat on my bed to watch Alyssa hyperventilate.

"He said hi! He said hi to me!" Alyssa squeaked and grinned.

I rolled my eyes and said "Say hi back to him then!"

"Jan, you're such a party pooper."

"But I'm the one who drives you home from those parties."

Alyssa paused for a second and replied "Touche."

"Thanks," I said and fell back against my pillows. Hopefully Alex and I keep talking. I miss him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah...missed my area's FOB/ATL concert. My mom said I could've gone, but instead I decided to write this chapter and pig out on sugar xD

Comments? xx