My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Six

*Later*

(Alex's POV)

"Alex! Your matchy person sent you a message!" Jack screamed in a sing-song voice.

I snatched the computer from him. "Hmm....already hacking into my account. What's next, taking over the world?"

"Let's start with taking over the tour first." I rolled my eyes again and read the message on the screen.

Hey yourself. How are you doing? x I smiled at the simple message and Jack rubbed my head.

"Awh, you haven't even had a real conversation with her and you already like her!"

I punched his arm and said "Shut up. What do you know?"

"Everything and anything. Like the fact that you're secretly gay and totally want to do me," Jack replied.

I rolled my eyes and said sarcastically "Exactly Jack. That's the whole reason why I was dating those extremely hot and dumb blondes. Just to make you jealous."

"I knew it! You do love me!"

Rian and Zack walked in at that time and gave each other a confused look.

Rian spoke first. "Erm.....are we interrupting something..er, private?"

"Nope. Just about to send my matchee a message," I said cheerfully and typed in a message.

Ehh...pretty good. You? OH and have you heard of All Time Low? I smiled and sent the message.

Zack read what I sent, shook his head, and replied "That is so dumb. She probably has heard of us."

"If she hasn't, that's even better," I replied and logged onto Zack's account.

"Zack, you got a message too!" Zack's eyes widened and he pushed me out of my seat.

Zack sighed and said "Thank goodness. I was worried she wouldn't send me anything back."

I laughed. Online dating was going to be interesting for the 3 of us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah....pigged out on sugar and accidently sent a MySpace message to my crush :O That's what happens when I get bored =] Plus writing a chapter for this, of course.

Comments? xx