My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Sept

*Later*

(Janna's POV)

"Hey, Jan. Do you have those new skinny jeans I bought?" Alyssa asked as she walked into the kitchen.

I crinkled my eyebrows. "Er...why?"

"I have the feeling they're here instead of my house," she said and shrugged. I thought about that for a second. She was here most of the time.

"Hmm...maybe. I'm too lazy to look," I said as I chewed on a marshmallow. Suddenly, Alyssa took out her camera and took a picture of me.

"Hey! What the hell?!" I grumbled as the flash disappeared.

Alyssa grinned and showed me the picture. I looked high and my mouth was partially open. It was gross.

"It'll be perfect to show Aaaalexxx," she mocked me and fluttered her eyelashes.

I rolled my eyes and secretly took out my cell phone, hoping to take a really bad picture of Alyssa. As she was in the middle of eating some nachos...wait. Where'd she get the nachos?

"Lyss, where'd you get those damn nachos from?!" I yelled and she looked at me, cheese dripping down her chin. I cackled and took a picture of her.

Alyssa's eyes widened and she screamed "Noooo!" while spraying a stream of corn chips and cheese sauce across the room. As I tried not to crack myself up, Alyssa took out a container of whipped cream and sprayed it all over my dark brown hair.

"Ohh...it's on like Donkey Kong!" I said and threw some marshmallows at her. Alyssa responded by spraying ketchup on me.

20 minutes later, we were covered in a spread of condiments and sweets.

I looked at Alyssa and she said "We should totally send these to Alex and Zack."

I took out my phone and said "Say 'Hello, blackmail.'"

"Hello, blackmail!" we screamed and stuck out our tongues.

As we were uploading these onto my computer, Alyssa started laughing and said "Alex and Zack are gonna think we're crazy."

"Why do you think we're on this site?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hah...I love this story <3. And I just realized I'm using my crush and his sister's name for my 2 newest stories *not a stalker*

Comments? Thanks for the 5 stars! xx