My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Huit

*2 months later*

(Alex's POV)

The past couple months had been awesome. I'd been a lot happier recently, mostly because of my conversations with Janna. It seemed like we have a lot in common. I think being on the dating website definitely helped the 3 of us. It showed in the shows we played every night. I was smiling and performing my best every night, and so were Zack and Jack. We were even planning to take a few days off to reunite at Rian's, Jack's, and my old high school. Zack was even allowed to come too.

Zack and Alyssa were perfect matches. Like, seriously. They could talk about anything at any time and always keep a decent conversation. They hadn't met yet but I had the feeling Zack is dying to meet her.

As for Jack, he brought his perfect match on the rest of the tour. Her name was Jay, short for Jordan, and she was pretty cool. She always had a laid-back style, but became wild and crazy if you gave her enough sugar. Plus, she wore these really cool scarves I liked to "borrow."

"Alex! Do you need the computer?" Jay asked as she came out into the kitchen area.

I nodded and she handed over the computer. "You have a new message from Janna."

"You looked at my profile?!" I yelled with fake anger. This happened daily and I was kind of used to it.

Jay rolled her eyes and replied "It's all Jack's fault. He told me to do it."

"Did not!" Jack rolled into the kitchen, wearing nothing but a towel. "Do not listen to her, Alex! Who do you believe, your bestest buddy or your bestest buddy's girlfriend?"

"How about neither?" I sniggered in reply.

Both of them slapped my arm and Jack raised an eyebrow at Jay. "Care to join me?"

"Nah. I need to sleep," Jay replied and walked back to her bunk.

I raised an eyebrow at Jack and asked "You really like her, don't you?"

"Yup. Do you care to join me?" Jack wiggled his eyebrows and I rolled my eyes.

"No offense, Jack, but I need to reply to a message that a really hot girl sent me," I replied.

Jack's mouth opened in fake shock and he asked "So you're implying that that she is hotter than me?!"

"Yup. Now good-bye, Jack," I snickered at his sentence and the way he walked out of the room. He looked like a pissed off model.

After dealing with that little scene, I started to read Janna's message.

Hah, good luck with Jack. You sound extremely busy this week. x

If only she could've seen the past 5 minutes.

I replied quickly. Actually, my high school reunion's coming up and I wanted to know if you wanted to come with me.

I pressed Send without looking twice at the message. As I realized what I had just sent, my stomach rolled into knots. I must be really falling for her.

As Zack came in, he probably saw the look on my face and started thumping on my back. "Alex, you okay?"

I nodded and said quietly "I asked Janna to go with me to the reunion."

Zack smirked. "Want me to ask Alyssa?"

I nodded, suddenly filled with relief, and Zack quickly took the computer from me.

I then was filled with anxiousness, waiting for Janna's reply.
♠ ♠ ♠
Gah....I'm stuck in a rut xD

Comments? xx