My Desperate Endeavor to Find My Whoever

Neuf

*Later*

(Janna's POV)

As Alyssa and I walked back into my room after eating dinner, I noticed my computer screen blinking.

"You has got a message," Alyssa said and I involuntarily smiled. According to Alyssa, this was the most she had seen me smiling for a while. I told her that she'd been acting somewhat calmer thanks to Zack.

I quickly opened up my account and squealed when I saw that Alex replied to my message.

Actually, my high school reunion is coming up and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.

I furrowed my eyebrow and suddenly remembered. My high school reunion was on Saturday. And the guys were actually going.

"What'd he ask?" Alyssa asked and peered over my shoulder to read the message.

I sighed, pulled my hair into a ponytail, and asked "Lyssie, what do you think I should say? He thinks I never went to his high school!"

"I don't know, you always give me advice. But, I think you should say yes," Alyssa said and tapped her foot impatiently.

I quickly sent the message Sure. Can't wait xD and got out of my chair so Alyssa could check her account.

"Oh. My. God! Zack just asked me the same thing!" Alyssa screamed and I covered my ears.

I rolled my eyes and said "Thanks for making me deaf. Lemme see."

Alyssa's message was almost the same as mine: Hey Lyss, the rest of the band's high school reunion is coming up and since they're dragging me along, I was wondering if you wanted to come along. ~ Zack

"Say yes! We can hang out with each other!" I said and Alyssa quickly typed in her reply.

Alyssa turned to face me and asked "Are you worried that Alex might remember you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and replied "If he does, than okay. He'll remember his best friend. If he doesn't, same. I'll keep acting the way I am."

"So you don't care?" I shook my head at Alyssa's question.

At the back of my mind, I really did care. We used to be best friends, and all of a sudden, he forgot. How could you forget 4 years of close friendship?

At the back of my mind, I kind of hoped he wouldn't remember that crucial fact. Our relationship would go down the drain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sheesh...y'all read fast xD 129 readers, 40 subscribers. I love you <3

Comments? xx