Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -09-

He sits me on his bed and rushes into his bathroom, to get his makeup
I cover my mouth with my left hand and start to giggle. See what he's doing to me?! Making me giggle! He comes back out, leaning against his door frame, holding 3 brushes in one hand and eyeliner, and 2 different eyeshadows in the other. "Oh, a sexy makeup artist mm mm, better hurry before my fiancee gets home" He grins like mad and says, while slowly walking towards me "Now now Emily, try to control yourself" I laugh and shake my head "Ooh, I'll try to" He bites his bottom lip and breathes out sharply "Come on Em, calm yourself, don't make me rape you now" I grin evily and raise an eyebrow "Can't rape the willing my dear Gerard" He closes his eyes and starts to mumble "Emily..Emily...your teasing me very much now" "Gerard, come here" He opens his eyes and sits next to me. I lean into him and whisper in his ear "How much" He turns his face and looks at me. Our faces are inches apart as I feel his hot...nice breath on my lips "Too much" He crashes his lips onto mine. I grab both his hands, throw the makeup out of them and link my fingers with his. He starts to deepening the kiss and he slowly pushes me backwards on his bed. He's ontop of me and he puts my hands above my head. (Tee Hee) Holding my hands still, I put my left leg around his waist, bringing his body closer to mine. He groans while I grind my hips into his. I start to feel him get hard and I smile into our kiss. I then wrap both legs around his waist and he nibbles on my bottom lip...