Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -16-

NEXT DAY

Today...is the family reunion. And I do NOT want to be here! It's already 6:20 pm and everyone...and I mean, everyone is aready here. They've all said congrats on actually being "not pure" anymore (Totally embarassng) and about me actually acting like his girlfriend now. So yeah. Everyone's been here for 4 hours already and I'm surprised noones bored yet. All the guys were having a blast, so is Gerard. God! It's boring! How can they have fun!?!? I groan and run my black silk covered hand through my hair. I'm wearing a red satin dress [exactly like the one Satine wears in Moulin Rouge] Gerard would talk with the guys, then look at me, biting his lips, looking me up and down. Mostly stopping at me chest. He's such a horndog! HE NEVER TURNS OFF!!! Weirdo!!! He looks at me again and I get his attention by slooowly licking my top lip, gliding around my fangs, then biting on my bottom lip. He stops smiling and his mouth gaps open. He looks at the guys, who aren't even paying attention to me or him. He moves his chair really close to mine. I feel his rough hand glide up my leg, almost up my dress. I turn to him and smack his hand away. He smirks, raising an eyebrow. He leans over, pressing his lips against my ear, "My god your torture" I turn my face "Me? torture? No...you sweetie, can't control yourself. That's all" He chuckles "Damn straight I can't" I look back to him and he grabs my waist, kissing me hard on the lips, making us both vanish out of the ballroom.