Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -18-

Ok, Frankie, Bert and Gee have found this, get-a-way for when we want or need privacy. Or in Gerards opinion, 'Come on Em please?! I'll love you for- dammit screw that PLEASE?! '

It's annoying really. No offense to him but..I am actually getting bored of him. Yeah, he's like a sex god and he's hott but I dont' know? Maybe I haven't done it with anyone else before so it's weird. Gerard went into town with Frankie, Isabel, Lee and Dorian to look for tuxes and her dress and all that jazz. I haven't seen anyone in the castle and I really hate being alone. I walk outside and start walking to the get-a-way.

Emily...

I turn around and look around me and see noone or anything. I then look up at the wndows and see Bert looking out his window down at me. Ok, he looks really... fun right now. I'm horrible. I smirk up at him and see him grin back. I turn back around and walk . My eyes widen as I bite my lip. 1. Bert is fucking hot and I'm so lucky!! 2. Um hopefully Gee will never find this out. He'll literally kill Bert. I finally get there. It's surrouned by tons of trees and you have to move thick ass vines to get in the 'door' way. I see Bert already there, laying on one of the matresses, grinning. "Hey Emily" I sigh shakly and walk over to him, standing infront of him. He bites down onto his lip with his fangs and runs his hands up my legs, letting them hover over my hips. "Mm, you must be just great the way Gerard makes you moan" I gasp as he pulls me down and gets ontop of me. "We've got 8 hours till there back. Lets not waste that 7 being bored" He growls while kissing and biting at my neck as I start laughing.

(Oh how i wish >.<)