Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -20-

"We have to go to war Em" I stop breathing and my mouth hangs open. "W-what war?! W-why?" He sniffs and puts his head on the table crying. Bert puts an arm around Gerards shoulder, hugging him sideways while looking at me. "Vampires and Witches Em...they've drafted Gee, Mikey, Ray and Lee" Gerard lifts his head up right as I faint.

I wake up with Gerard hovering over me. "Sweetie? You okay?" I remeber everything from earlier and I pull Gee into a long, loving kiss. "I don't want you to leave" He rests his head on my neck "Neither do I, but I have to " "I can't belive this is fucking..ugh" He starts kissing my neck "How long was I out for?" he bites my neck sfotly, "2 hours" I sigh and push him off me, getting ontop of him, kissing his neck now. "When do you guys have to go?" He doesn't answer and I stop, looking up at him. "After Frankies wedding," "The next day?" He shakes his head " Right after the wedding" I gasp "No" The wedding is tommarow. "Fucking bastards! I can't belive this!!" I rest my head on his chest and slowly tears start forming in my eyes. "I know sweetie, I really really don't want to go. I'd rather be here with you...and having fun " He wiggles his eyebrows and I laugh, trembling still. "You'll never be non-horny will you?" I lay next to him and he shrugs "When your around hunnny, I'll never be able to control" "Rawr" He sighs, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to his body "Let's get some sleep, we've got a big day tommarow"