Vampires Won't Hurt You on Cemetery Drive

Vampires Wont Hurt You On Cemetary Drive -21-

We're at the graveyard, waiiting for the wedding to start. Gerard still hasn't seen my dress. This is what I'm wearing.

Image

I look over at Isabel and she looks so beauitful. Here's her dress. (blood red instead of pink)

Image

I want her dress. After the wedding, I should make a plan to steal it and then have it forever and say that Mikey ruined it somehow. Mwuhaha. No, I'm too nice. Frankie and Isabel are standing there infront of this guy, he's not a priest because well, vampires are unholy so why get someone holy? .He's a vampire too so yay. The guys come out and Gerard stands next to me. We are behind everyone else. He looks so gorguess even though all the guys that are leaving are wearing their uniforms.

Image

I look over at Gee and grab his hand, squeezing it tightly. He looks down at me and he has tears in his beauitful eyes. Not really from the wedding. Leaving. He leans down and kisses me, the same exact time Frankie and Isabel kiss. He holds me close to him and I bury my face into his chest, a few tears coming out. Everyone leaves us standing there, holding onto each other. I kneel down and he follows, still holding me. "When do you leave?" "An hour" I sigh shakily and look up at him, He kisses me softly, not pulling away. His voice rings in my head.

I love you so fucking much Em. Please don't leave me for anyone-

I pull away and touch his face and whisper "I promise you" Later that hour, they left for war...